Chapter 12 - Dead Wrong

Kira slammed the door behind her when she entered her suite at the hotel. Her special move didn't work and that was her secret and ultimate weapon against Gravity Destroyer. The female had to figure out a solution fast.

When she got to her room, she noticed something on her bed and this time it wasn't a bouquet of red roses. It was a red box that looked like it had something expensive inside. Kira rolled her eyes as she imaged who sent her that might be.

The female took the box in her hands and examined it before placing it back on the bed so she could open it. Her eyes widen when she looked inside.

Suddenly, she heard a knock on the door. She closed the red box and walked to the door to open it.

'Hey, Kira!' James exclaimed.

'Wanna take a walk with us?' Brandon asked and, behind him, all Kira's teammates had sweet smiles on their faces and puppy eyes.

'I'm not the best company right now,' she spoke with a small smile that faded fast. 'And I just received another gift from the golden boy.'

'Oh my God!' Ben exclaimed. He had a soft stop for gossip and drama and that situation between his friend and Julian made him extra curious. 'What is it?'

'A launcher,' Kira answered. 'Like, the most expensive launcher on the market right now. And he found a way to personalize it, so it has a rose on it and my name.'

'I have to see it!' the male with green eyes spoke and entered the suite.

She walked to her room and everyone followed. When they saw the launcher, they couldn't believe their eyes. It was really the best launcher on the market and it was extremely beautiful. It was all black, but the red rose made it elegant.

'It is really beautiful,' Brandon spoke. 'Are you going to use it?'

'I don't know... Kyoya gave me the one I have now,' she said with an unsure voice. 'And it's red.'

'There's a note inside,' Kira's best friend told her and took the note out of the box before handing it to her.

Kira read it carefully. It was clear everyone was curious to know what the note said, so she told them, 'apparently, he made a reservation for two in some restaurant. Is this some kind of trick to make me let him win the battle?'

'I don't think so,' Adam spoke for the first time since they've entered the suite. 'He probably thinks he will. He is extremely confident.'

'Then I have no idea what he wants,' Kira confessed feeling frustrated.

'Go and see,' James suggested.

'You just sounded like Ramsay Bolton,' the female commented with a smile. 'And I loved it! So, who wants to help me chose my outfit?'

'I think Ben wants to,' the male with ash brown hair spoke and left.

'Yeah, Ben's the perfect person for that,' Brandon followed his twin.

'Agree,' Adam left too.

'Well, I agree too!' Ben exclaimed. 'So, what fancy clothes do you have here?'

After a long hour, Kira had finally decided which outfit she would be wearing. It would be a black jumpsuit that fitted her perfectly.

'Let's see what mister golden boy wants,' Kira told Ben before leaving the hotel.

Julian was outside waiting for her. He was wearing a more elegant suit than normal and had a small smile on his face. He complimented her before opening the door of the black limousine for her to get inside.