Chapter 23 - The Final Battle

'We won't just fall away

We weren't just born to fade

Our stories are past the horizon

We're chasing the sun till we find them

Goodbye to what we made

No matter anyway

We're climbing until we transcend

Higher, higher

To where the skies end'

Just like it had happened in the first match of the tournament, Blood Tears was playing "Where The Skies End" by Starset. However, this time, the performance was better, and the crowd was even more excited, just like Team GanGan Galaxy members.

Then, the band played "It Has Begun". They nailed every note of it and the energy of the British musicians and their connection with each other made everything more perfect. Even Britannia was almost crying when they ended the last song.

'Make some noise for our favourite band, Blood Tears!!!' the British host exclaimed.

'And now, get ready, folks, because the Beyblade World Championships final is about to start!' an extra excited and full of enthusiasm Blader DJ yelled.

'And it's all happening here at the US and it's being broadcast worldwide!!!' spoke American DJ.

The final was taking place in the US. Initially, it was supposed to be in Japan, but the American country offered to host the battle. That was actually good for Kira since she would have to take care of the Hades Inc. after that.

While the screen on the stadium showed some commercials and the hosts talked to each other and with the audience, Team Wildfire bladers got ready for the first battle. The first match would be a team battle. Since Tsubasa and Yu were still a little shaken up due to the incident with Damian, but really wanted to be part of the final, they had agreed on a team battle. That way they could combine their strength and even win.

And they did it. More specifically, Yu did it using his special move.

Kira couldn't believe it. James and Brandon were the perfect and undefeatable duo and her little friend defeated them. Of course, Tsubasa helped, but, in the end, it was the kid who did the trick and gave the victory to his team.

The crowd cheered and screamed celebrating the Japanese team victory.

Suddenly, Kira jump off her team stand and walked to the stadium.

'Whoa! What is going on there?' Blader DJ spoke confused as he saw the red-haired blader approaching the opponent team.

'Kiki?' a puzzled Yu spoke.

Then, she held him in her arms.

'I'm so proud of you, little one!' the girl spoke and then raise her for the crowd to cheer even more. 'Make some noise for Yu!!!'

'You heard the Fire Empress!' Britannia exclaimed and the audience applauded and cheered.

'You're the best, Kiki!' the boy said happily as he hugged his friend.

After that, Kira put the kid down and went to Tsubasa to congratulate him too. Both Yu and the silver-haired male had been through a lot during that tournament and the British team leader couldn't help but feel happy for them.

'We have the best captain,' James commented with his twin before Kira walked to them and returned to their stands.

There wasn't going to be any break between the first and second matches, so they had to get back to their seats so the hosts could announce the next match.