Chapter 19 - HD Academy

Team Wildfire members left the plane along with the Japanese team. Kira and her friends had someone waiting for them outside so they hadn't much time to talk to Team GanGan Galaxy.

'Kira! Brandon!' a familiar voice exclaimed.

It was Ryan, Brandon's former roommate. He was going to be the team's guide and he couldn't wait to show them how amazing his country was.

The British bladers spent the first days in the US visiting the country with Ryan. Kira had missed her blonde friend, so that time they spent together was good to get away from all the tournament's stress. Unfortunately, they couldn't hang out more since the band had a show to prepare.

As always, the members of the UK team were working extra hard to reconcile the band and the team. Most of the days, they would arrive at the hotel exhausted and some mornings Kira couldn't even find the will to get out of bed and she would always be the last to get up. But there were some exceptions.

'Guys, hurry up!' Kira yelled entering the twins' room.

'Why all the enthusiasm?' James asked putting his sneakers on.

'First day rehearsing at the big stadium!' she reminded her friends and then went to Ben and Adam's room to tell them to hurry up as well.

Kira loved to explore and visit new stadiums. They were all interesting and they were all unique. And that US stadium was no difference. Unfortunately, she wasn't able to explore that much because the band had to work.

They spent the morning with their crew planning everything that would happen in the show since they would have a free afternoon.

Team GanGan Galaxy had invited Kira to hang out with them. They were going to a sports arena Masamune had talked about, so Tsubasa and Yu could test their beyblades. The female told them she would arrive thereafter.

Kira was walking calmly to the place Tsubasa had indicated. She was happy to finally have some free time to be with her Japanese friends. She couldn't wait to see Yu and the silver-haired blader. She had her eyes on her phone, to follow the directions Google Maps was giving her.

Then, she looked forward. Her eyes widen with surprise.

'Ryuga?' she spoke confused and not understanding why he was in the US.

'Kira,' the strong blader replied firmly, 'the WBBA should investigate the US team.'

The female was getting even more confused. What was that all about?

'We actually have a file on a training organization from here, but nothing relevant,' the red-haired girl confessed.

'Watch out for them,' Ryuga advised like he did to Gingka and kept walked past her. 'And for HD Academy.'

Kira turned around and asked, 'why are you telling me this?'

'Because you're probably the only one who can stop them,' he replied.

A confused Kira began walking again. According to Google, she was almost there.

Suddenly, she felt the earth shake and saw a light explosion in an arena near her. That was where Tsubasa said they would be. Kira put her phone in her pocket and began running in the arena's direction.

Unfortunately, when she got there it was already too late. Tsubasa and Yu were unconscious on the ground. Madoka and Kenta were trying to wake them up, but it was useless.

'Yu!' Kira exclaimed and approached the kid. 'We need to call an ambulance.'

The red-haired female called 911 immediately and then noticed Gingka was there too. He was near the two unconscious bladers' beys.