2

"Look who's here, princess!" Seulgi happily said, as Joohyun entered the room.

"What do you need again?" Joohyun said with a little bit of attitude.

"Nothing, my princess. Can't I say say hi now?" Seulgi teasingly said.

"Stop messing with me." Joohyun said, but got startled when Seulgi got close to her face.

"What if... I don't want to?"

"Then fuck off."  Joohyun shortly said and kicked Seulgi hard.

"fUC---" Seulgi almost cursed at the strong kick, and her group of friends just laughed at was happening.

Meanwhile Joohyun, just fixed herself before sitting on her seat and pretended that she didn't do anything to Seulgi.

"Fuck, Lisa what are you laughing about! Help me get up, jeez." Seulgi said all irritared, and got helped to walk by Lisa, Jennie's girlfriend.

"Dumb ass, who wouldn't laugh at that scene. I cam in and saw you getting kicked by Joohyun HAHAHAHA, btw nice one pres!"  Lisa said, laughing ber ass off and congratulated Joohyun.
"Babe, go with pres for now, I'll just help this dumdumb okay? I love you." Lisa said and gave Jennie a flying kiss. 

"Where have you been? Tsh, I got even kicked now."

"Of course I went to see Jennie outside, so I had my time to flirt a little. You can't even relate cause you don't have a stable relationship, when are you going to put yourself up together, huh?" Lisa said, and the rest of her group of friends, nodded at what she said.

Dickies. That's their gang name, and there's a reason why they are called like that.
All of them have a male organ, they were born like that, and it is well known in their school.

"I agree with what Lisa said, when are you going to be serious? You're the only one with no stable relationship, Seulgi." Moonbyul said as she licked her lollipop.

"Aish, it's because Joohyun doesn't like me. What can I do about it? Of course I'll be in other relationships until she'll like me." The bear confidently said, at the rest just face palmed.

"Jeez, if you weren't our leader, I would've ounched you already, bro." Jeongyeon said.

"Tsh, just because you and Nayeon are together for a long time."

"So what? Atleast I'm loyal bro. Be more concious and true on yourself. Don't get into more relationships with other girls in this school, Seulgi."

"Aish, how can I say no to free lunches, I really can't!"

"For fuck's sake..." They all said and scratched their nape.

____