6

"Welcome home ma'am Joohyun." The maid said, welcoming Joohyun.

"Thank you, and I told you to just call me Joohyun, Ms. Ross." Joohyun said.

"Uhm.. it doesn't matter, miss Joohyun, I got used to it." Miss Ross said and Joohyun smiled.

"Where are mom and dad?" The young girl asked.

"They're in the living room, they were waiting for you to start eating dinner."

"Alright, thank you." Joohyun said smiling and went to the living room to say hi tk her parents.

"Hey mom and dad." She said, kissing her parents' cheeks.

"Dear, let miss Gray put your bag in your bedroom, so that we can start eating." Her mom said and she nodded as reply.

"So how's school?" Her dad asked.

"Hmm.. all good dad." Joohyun said snd they started eating.

"Well, that's good to hear. How are your grades?"

"All good as well, still the same." She replied. Straight A student? Check.

"Very good Joohyun."  Her mom complimented.

"Thanks mom, how was your day?" She asked back.

"Very nice, my dear. Just went to fix something for our new branch in Korea." Her dad said.

"It was okay, thank you for asking. I went to your aunt Yoona's place. She said she misses you." Her mom said, making Joohyun nod.

"Oh, really? I'll visit her at her work soon." Joohyun said and her mom nodded in agreement.

Joohyun's family continued to eat until they all finished.

"I'll head to my bedroom and review, good night mom and dad." Joohyun announced and gave them a kiss.

"Good night sweetheart, sleep tight, okay?" Her dad said and she smiled back.

"I will, dad. You two, go to sleep. Love you both."

______