31

Put your hand in mine
You know that I want to be with you all the time
You know that I won't stop until I make you mine
Until I make you mine

Seulgi was driving back home, she looked at the flower sitting on the passenger seat.

She bought chocolates and a necklace.

This is it!

She's kinda nervous for later, she's hoping that everything will be alright.

"Hey princess, why did you call?" Seul asked a bit nervous.

"Princess your face, come back quickly I'm hungry, and I have to tell you something."

That last part made her even more nervous.

"Sure, uhm I'm on my way home, I'll see you in 10 minutes."

____

Once she got inside the house, she closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

"Seul, you can do it, you're handsome, you can't retreat, you ain't no shit to retreat, okay?" She encouraged herself, well it was kinda gross yeah. 

"Princess, I'm here!" Seulgi greeted.

"So annoying! You really like to get on my nerves. Can't you see that I'm pregnant?"

"Sorry!! Here, flowers and chocolate."

"Okay, you're forgiven." Joohyun said and acted cutely.

"Acting cute eh? So what did you want to talk about?"

"What are we?" Joohyun asked straightforwardly, and Seulgi choked on her  Pringles, making her drink on her banana milk.

"Jeez, so straightforward!"

"Gross, so?"

"Who wouldn't choke if you're being so straightforward, princess? I was actually going to ask you the same thing but a part's different."

"What is it?"

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Seulgi asked, making Joohyun stop and the chocolate in her mouth fall.

"So I'm the gross one huh?" Seul teased.

"Moron, who wouldn't be surprised! I hate you!" Joohyun punched Seulgi.

"Ouch ouch! So what?"

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Why so slow, jeez. Yes, I will be your girlfriend." Joohyun said making Seulgi smile.

"Turn around." Seul said, but Joohyun looked at her with her eyebrows crossing, confusion was evidently on her face.

"Turn around? The song?"

"Witty. I'll put a fucking necklace." Seulgi put the necklace she bought earlier.

"Do you like it?" She asked.

"Wait up, I still didn't see it." Joohyun then got her phone and turned the camera on to see it.

"Hey how much was this! It looks fucking expensive!"

"Don't worry, I stole it." Seulgi said, and Joohyun was oh so ready to punch her.

"Fuc-- idiot!"

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding!" Seulgi tried to defend. "Don't mind about the price. I gave it to you, so take care of it okay? As well as yourself, our baby, and my heart." Seulgi said and winked.

"Gross. Thank you, I love you."

"I love you too, Hyun." Seulgi said and stole a kiss from her.

"Aish!"

______