15

Days have passed, and school prom is at the doors.

"Hey unnie, the prom's next week, who's your partner?" Jennie asked.

"No one, I don't have any plans on having a partner." Joohyun  said and scrolled on her ig. 

"I see, fine. I won't pick on you today." Jen said pouting a bit, and ate her favorite chips.

"Who's Chaeng's partner?" Joohyun suddenly asked.

"Jisoo, ofc. You're the only one without a partner. If Seulgi's gonna attend, just choose her to your partner." Jen suggested and earned a look from Joohyun. 

"What are you saying, first of all,I get irritated by her, second of all, she might not attend." Joohyun said and rolled her eyes.

"You're giving an attitude again. Should we just fight then??" Jen said

"Crazy, fight fist with Lisa, not me." She said and Jen laughed at what she said.

_____

"Seulgi."

"Oh? Byul, what brings you here?" Seul said and got up from her seat.

"Hey, yeah, how are you doing? Is auntie getting better?" Byul asked, and Seulgi gave her a weak smile.

"as for now, doc said it will take a few months, before she recovers fully.  But she's getting there." Seulgi said, and looked at her sleeping mom.

"That's good.. I was asking if you wanna go to the prom? You know.. So that you can  distract yourself a bit." 

"Sigh, as much as I want to, Byul, you know how much I am needed in here.." 

"Please? We all really miss you. Plus.. you are getting thinner, Seul. So much. You need to take a break atleast for a day, please?" Moonbyul said all concerned.

"I'll have to discuss it with my family first. Plus I don't have anything to wear.."

"We'll take care of that. The important thing is that you'll attend and we'll see you happy." Byul explained.

"She's right, dear." Seulgi's mom said.

"W-What do you m-mean, eomma?" Seul asked.

"Moonbyul's right. Enjoy atleast for that night. You've been doing so much for me and  Yeji." Her mom said and hugged Seul.

"T-Thank you mom."

_______