8

"Hey mom, I'm done for today." Seulgi said kissing her mom's forehead.

"How was your first day, Seul? Was it hard?"

"Hmm kinda mom, byt gladly my boss is very kind." Seulgi said, making her mom smile and sigh in relief.

"That sounds awesom, thank God."

"Where's Yeji eomma?"

"In her roo, doing her homework. I think she wants to be first in her class."

"Pfft, she will slay that. Im fine being top 2, but I'll still try my best."

"I'm fine with how you two are doing, just don't depend on yiur grades too much."

"Thanks mom." Seulgi said and headed towards her room shared with Yeji.

"Hey lil sis, what are you doing there?"

"You have your own eyes eonni, just look at it  and you'll know, duh." Yeji said with a sarcastic attitude.

"What's with this attitude?" Seul said and went closer to her.

"Well, woah, math." Seul said with a surprised tone.

"It's so easy tho."

"Pfft, I hope you're joking HAHAHAHA" Seulgi said laughing, earning a slap on the head from Yeji.

"Tsh, you're disturbing me, go and don't come near, I'm studying in here."

"Really giving an attitude now, ponytail. Alright, I'll go to sleep, I'll be early tomorrow, fuck." A sleepy bear said and fell in a deep sleep.

______