22

"Ugh.. fuck my head's hurting.." Joohyun hissed as she tried to relieve the pain.

She opened her eyes, but noticed that she wasn't in her bedroom.

"Huh..?" She said all confused, and tried to remember what happened last night.

Flashbacks flashed in her mind, and remembered that she was with Seulgi all night, and that thing.

So she looked at her left, and yes, she saw Seulgi in her naked glory.

"Fuck Joohyun what were you thinking." She cursed her self, waking Seulgi up.

"Princess why are you so loud, lay down again, my head's hurting again because of you." Seulgi said, with her eyes still closed.

"The fuck! How can I calm! You just had sex with me!"

"Eh? You were the one to want to do it!" Seulgi said in defense, and she was right, she provoked her.

"Let's just go shower, I'll drop you off at your house later."

"No, I don't wanna."

"Huh? I can't let you stay here all alone, I have work tomorrow."

"Who said I was going to stay here, I'll go at Jen's, I don't want to see my dad's face." Joohyun said and tried to go outside but stopped by the pain she felt in her private part.

"Oh why?" Seulgi asked.

"N-Nothing! Give me some clothes, mine got wet and I can't go around with a gown, that's weird." She said and proceeded outside.

"Oh, have these, should we go inside together?" Seulgi teased and got punched by Joohyun.

"Pervert!"

"Kidding, why so serious. Oh, go now, you stink."

Joohyun rolled her eyes and went inside the bathroom.

____

While Joohyun was showering, Seulgi decided to cook some Japanese pancakes.

"Hmm.. this cooking process is so slow." She said and played UN Village by Baekhyun.

She sang and danced a little, as she was waiting to flip the pancakes she was making.

"What are you doing, you look stupid." Joohyun bashed.

"Any problem with my spatula-mic huh?"

"Nope, you just look very stupid."

"Okay, you won't eat my pancakes huh? These are so delicious, my boss--"

"Fine, you don't look stupid. You're starving your guest."

"So, you have a crush on me?"

"You know what, I'll fucking hit you with a pan."

"So rough, I love it!"

"Fucking hell."

______