5

Seulgi's now walking towards her home, and thinking about what Lisa said. And her friends were right.  When is she goinb to fix her life?

"Sigh.." with such deep thought, she didn't realize that there's a light pole right in front of her, and it hit her just right on her forehead. 

"Ouch! Fucking-" she cursed as she touched her head.

"This damn pole." She said and kicked it, hurtinh her foot.

"What a dumb ass Seulgi unnie, so impulsive." She heard.

"What are you doing here?" Seulgi asked as she massaged her aching body.

"Nothing, just passed by." Yeji said.

"Let's go home, mom's probably searching for us now." Seulgi said to her sister and they both walked home.

Their family isn't that rich, it's only the three of them in their family since her father left them.

"Ma, could you get me an ice pack.." Seulgi said and sat on the couch.

"What happened to you?" Her mom asked.

"Nothing eomma, the light pole was passing by and bumped on me." Seulgi said earning a slap on her head from her mom.

"Gosh Seulgi, stop fooling around. Put this on your forehead, it's getting red." Mama Kang said.

"Yes eomma. Good night, I'll go to work tomorrow." Seulgi said, earning a frown.

"Seulgi, you really don't have to---"

"No mom, I want to help. I'll take care of it, okay? I can manage to attend at school and work." Seul said and kissed her mom's forehead.

"Good night. You really have grown up." Mama Kang said and smiled proudly.

"Ugh mom stop..." Seulgi said with teary eyes. 

"Yeji, come here."

"Why eomma?" The youngest one said, and they could see that she's on the verge of crying as well.

"I really really love you both so much, and if I ever go, you'll look after each other, okay?"

"Mom, I told you that it's not going to happen, okay?" Seulgi  said crying. She hates when her mom always tells them that.

"Just promise that to me." Their mom said and the two nodded, while they were hugging her tight.

"We love you mom." The two said and stayed in that posisyon.

______