12

"Fuck, she has been absent for two weeks already." Jeong said, feeling kinda pissed off and drank her yakult.

"I went to their place but there wasn't anything at all.."

"What?! The fuck? What happened? How? Did they leave?" Jeong asked, a bit shaken.

"I think we should go to the hospital." Lisa said, and the three of them headed towards the hospital.

_____

"Sigh, no sign of her. Did you check the exits? Or the stairs?"

"Nothing. But they said that there's a Kang in the ICU. But.. that's impossible, right?" Jeong said all nervous.

"Fuck. Which room?"

"423." She replied and they searched for that room.

"Fuck, this is restricted area. We can't come in here." Byul said to the two. "We should ask the receptionist."

"Uhm.. we would like to visit the patient in room 423, is it possible?"

"I'm sorry but right now it's unavailable, she's currently having chemo therapy."

"W-what? Chemo?" Lisa said, tears blurring her eyes.

"Yes. But in the room there's the girl that went with her here, her name's Kang Yeji. Are you going to talk to her?" The nurse asked.

"Yes.." Byul said, feeling down.

"Shit. Did y'all hear that? Our bestfriend's on the verge of dying and we didn't know? What kind of friends are we?" Lisa said trying to not to cry, burrying her face in her hands.

"Unnies.." Yeji said, and got greeted by tight hugs.

"Yeji.. where's your sister? Why isn't she coming to school? Did something happen? We will help you, donsaeng."  Jeong said, wiping her tears and snot on her face. Gross.

"Uhm.. Seul unnie.."

"What?" Seulgi said, with food in her hand for Yeji and her.

"Bro..? Fuck, you're alive!" The three said, and hugged Seulgi.

"Fuck bro, why aren't you coming to school. We were all worried, you know? Fucking annoying." Byul said and cried.

"Fuck y'all, I'm not dead! What were y'all thinking? And why is Jisoo missing?" An annoyed Seulgi said and removed the tight hugs from her friends.

"She had an exam. Plus, why aren't you coming? Even Joohyun's getting worried." Lisa said, earning Seulgi's attention.

"Aish.. fine, let's go inside the room first. I'll tell everything there." Seulgi said and the five of them headed to the hospital room.

____