30

She said baby I'm afraid to fall in love..
Cause what if it's not reciprocated?

This hit Joohyun hard.
She was afraid that Seulgi wasn't feeling the same about her, and that she felt pity that she got her pregnant.

But it was the total opposite.

Seulgi really loved her, if she only knew. The only thing is that she doesn't know how to tell Joohyun.

They also told their friends about the baby, and what happened.

"What are you thinking, Joohyun unnie?" Jennie asked.

"I'm kind of overthinking. What if Seulgi is just feeling pity?"

"Seriously, you're saying non sense, unnie. Seulgi loves you, can't you see it?"

"No..? And.. how are you so sure? She always annoys me, and her face annoys me as well." All of this made Jennie laugh.

"Unnie, you're so dense. Scratch that, you are both so dense. Y'all can't realize that you love each other."

"But how are you so sure--"

"Aish, just ask each other, so that you won't go crazy about the stuff you think, and keep wondering about what you two are." Jennie scoffed, putting a pillow on her face.

"I guess you're right.." Joohyun said, and Jennie hummed in agreement.

"Should I ask her now?" Joohyun asked.

"Of course! Come on, go! See you later, maybe never if you both still don't realize your feelings. Come back here when you two are in a relationship, byeee!" Jen said and pushed Joohyun out of her house.

"This girl really, I won't make her as your godmother, baby. So annoying as well, sigh." Joohyun said and went home.

____

That same day, Seulgi and her friends went outside, grabbing a few beers to help her out.

"So, I was thinking.. I'm going to confess to Joohyun." Seul announced.

"Fucker, you thought about that just now? You should have asked her a long time ago!" Lisa said, and drank.

"I agree. Never thoughtyou would be this slow, bro." Moonbyul teased.

"Aish, you know the stuff that happened."

"Stop pouting, it's gross." Jeong said.

"Tsk, I gave you free beer already, and you judge me as well!" Seulgi said, and acted fake-hurt.

"Bro, stop, it really looks gross. HAHAHAHAHA"

"Aish. So this is my plan, I'll ask her later to be my girlfriend. Being without label is really difficult." Seulgi said and her friends cheered.

"Oh well! You're not anymore that dense Sulgeh we knew before. Bro you really did grow up, I'm so proud." Jisoo said and Seulgi slapped her nape.

"Ouch! But seriously, congrats bro. We're proud of what you've become." Lisa said and they all cheered with their beers up.

_____