20

"Sorry in advance, my place's a bit messy." Seulgi said, and cleaned a bit.

"Actually it's okay, it's not that messy." Joohyun  said and Seulgi stopped her actions.

Joohyun sat on the couch, and Seulgi decided to get some soju, yakult, and something to munch.

"You're going to drink again?" Joohyun asked.

"Hmm.. yes, it has been a while since I drank so... I'll push and enjoy this night." Seulgi said and mixed the yakult and soju.

"That looks weird, I hope you're good tho." Joohyun said, with a little disgusted face.

"Yah, this is good! You should try." Seulgi said to Joohyun with the glass shit in her hand. With that, it signed the start of a drinking session.

"So.. what happened earlier..?" Seulgi asked, making Joohyun stop. "S-Sorry, I didn't mean to--"

"It's okay, I saw my great dad, with his mistress, that turns out to be his secretary, kissing on the couch." Joohyun Said angrily, taking a shot.

"Damn.. I'm sorry to hear that.. honestly.. I feel you." Seulgi said and looked at the ceiling.

"How?"

"5th grade, my dad cheated on my mom and flew back to Korea, leaving us with nothing. That's why, I was so angry at you, seeing that your mom and dad were always fetching you. I'm sorry for giving you a hard time, it was so selfish of me."

"It's okay, haha, you look like an idiot." Joohyun said and drank again. "You're right, this is not that bad." She said, feeling a bit tipsy.

"Hey, you're getting drunk already, stop drinking." Seulgi tried to stop her but Joohyun forcefully tugged the glass shot, making her wet her dress.

"Aish.. idiot!" Joohyun said sighing and lied down.

"Don't lie down! Your head will soin even more!" Seulgi said but too late, Joohyun's head was spinning already.

"Fuck." Joohyun hissed, with her hands on her head.

"Told ya, come on let's go to the bedroom, I'll help you change up, jeez." Seulgi said, and helped Joohyun to walk.

"Help me unzip this dress and turn around."

Seul's eyes got caught by Joohyun's fairy skin. There weren't even scars.

"Uhm, use these." Seulgi said and handed the clothes for Joohyun to use, but got startled when Joohyun pushed her towards the bed.

______