28

"I think we should say it to our friends, they don't know anything, Hyun."

"I agree, surely they'll hold a grudge, Lisa even more." Jooohyun said and laughed.

"They'll be shocked, for sure."

"I know, aish. Well.. who expected this to happen tho.."

"Right.." Seul said and played with Joohyun's hair.

They're getting closer each day, they still pick on each other but not as much as before.

They act like a couple, but they aren't.

They kiss, they hug, they cuddle, but there's no label.

"Hyun, I'll go out later, okay? I have an emergency again." Seul said and Joohyun nodded.

That's why sometimes, when Seulgi gets these emergency calls, she gets kind of suspicious, since Seulgi always hurries.

She doesn't want Seulgi to feel like she doesn't trust her, but she can't help it.  What if Seulgi's cheating?

She used to be a player, what if there's some other girl?

There are so many questions in her mind, she trusts Seulgi, she has proved enough, but all these emergencies are messing her head up.

"Sure.. aren't these emergencies getting a little out of hand?" Joohyun said, and Seukgi sighed.

"Sorry, I'll make it up for you later? Is it fine?" Seulgi said.

"Can you get that pizza that's filled with cheeze in the crust? I'm craving eh.." a pout formed on Joohyun's lips.

"Cute. Sure, why not?" Seulgi said and kissed Joohyun's forehead.

"Princess, I'll get going. See you later." Seulgi said and Joohyun waved her hand.

Little did Seulgi know that Joohyun was going to follow her, so that all of her questions would get answers. 

____