13

"It has been two weeks, I know you're worried unnie." Jennie said. The two of them were hanging out at Joohyun's since they finished class already.

"Sigh, I know. I am tho. I wonder what happened to that moron. Lisa said that she was going to be back soon but there are no signs of her." Joohyun said and thouht what could have possibly happened to Seulgi.

"Even thoughI hate her so much, she was there, since my kindergarten days. She was nice before, but I don't know what happened during highschool. Since then, she became mean."

"Why?"

"I don't know, it's just, she's hard to understand." Joohyun said shortly and put her attention back on the movie they are watching, The half of it.

_______

"So, I'm gonna start." Seulgi said and got the attention of everyone.

"I had to do full time at my work, since I need money for my mom. She has cancer, and good news, she can still be treated. That's why I haven't been around for 2 weeks." Seulgi said and looked down.

"Bro.. fuck, you could have asked us for some money, if you can't handle the expenses." Jeong said, and Seulgi looked at her.

"No, I don't want to." Seulgi said, standing up.

"Bro, what about your scholarship?"

"Just.. whatever, the school knows already, I told the dean. And my family need's me more right now." Seulgi said, and left the room, to cry in the bathroom. 

______