21

"Joohyun! What are you doing? Get yourself together!" Seulgi said, and closed her monolid eyes.

"Oh come on. Stop being denial Kang, you've been turned on all along." Joohyun smirked making Seulgi groan.

"Stop it Joohyun, this might get into something else--" Seulgi was about to lecture Joohyun, but she got kissed by the girl she loves.

"Jeez, it needed just a kiss to make you stop saying shit." Joohyun said making Seulgi lose her shit.

"Are you trying me, Joohyun?"

"Hm.. yes. Why? Are you going to do something about it?" She said, with her left eyebrow up, and touched Seulgi's crotch.

"Fuck this." Seukgi said and got undressed.

"Tsk, you were going to dig in at the end, why did you make it take so long." It looks like the roles have switched, Joohyun was being the annoying one now.

"Shh. Save your voice for later." Seul said and Joohyun couldn't help but to lip bite.

Seulgi started to kiss Joohyun's soft lips.

Joohyun parted her lips a little, letting Seulgi's tongue slip and dance with hers.

It made Joohyun moan a little, and felt that Seulgi's cock was getting hard.

The two started to dry hump on each other, Seulgi pressing her hard on more each time they hump.

"Seul.. please put it in.." Joohyun begged, and with no choice, Seulgi entered her huge cock inside of Joohyun.

"F-fuck!" Joohyun moaned, as she tried to keep it low when Seulgi was entering her.

"Y-You're so tight.." Seulgi said and kissed Joohyun. She pushed in a little more, earning a louder moan from Joohyun.

"W-Wait.. this is my first time.." Joohyun hissed, making Seulgi feel surprised, but she woke herself up and tried to calm her down.

"We can stop if you want, but I just want to let you know that this is my first as well." Seulgi said and Joohyun kissed her.

The heat brought the two to continue what they were doing, Joohyun didn't pay attention to the pain but to the pleasure she was feeling, given by Seulgi.

"Faster Seulgi! Please.." Joohyun moaned out.

"I'm close Joohyun." Seulgi said, making Joohyun's wall tighten even more.

"Fuck Joohyun, you're going to make me cum like that.."

"Cum for me daddy.." Joohyun naughtily said and Seulgi came hard inside, and Joohyun came along with her.

The two rode their orgasms, Seulgi still pumping inside Joohyun's filled with cum pussy.

"Fuck.." Seulgi said and lied down, still inside of Joohyun.

"Let's sleep, Seul.." Joohyun whispered, kissing Seulgi one more time, before falling asleep.

________