10

"Mom! I'll go now!" Seulgi happily said and went out to work.

It was almost 12 pm, and her shift was around 12.30. The coffee shop was just a few blocks away, so she walked slowly while listening to Hey Barbara by IV of Spades.

Seulgi's wearing a mask now, since she doesn't want anyone to know that she's working.

Seulgi was getting closer, she needed to cross the road to arrive at the cafe but she got surprised when she saw a familiar figure.

"Princess?" She whispered, and looked at the girl that was going to her car.

"What the.. what is she doing here?" She said.

"Hey Sulgeh! Come inside!" Saeron called her.

She got startled and rushed inside.

"Pabo, what was that girl doing in here?" She asked while putting her apron on.

"Who? Our boss' niece?"

"What? Is that the one-- sHIT." Seulgi said with her eyes wide open from the shock, realizing that the girl Yoona was talking about, was Joohyun.

"What the heck, she's the girl that boss was talking about." She said in disbelief and facepalmed her self.

"Why..? Do you know her? Well, she is pretty but I'm loyal to Yeri my friend." Saeron said and winked.

"You two really.. you're both so young yet the flirt inside of you two is so high." Seulgi said and started to get some orders.

_____

"See you next Sat, bro!" Saeron cheerily said and got out.

Seulgi just nodded and decided to head back home, since her shidt ended as well.

Since it was almost dinner time, she decided to buy some food and flowers for her mom.

"Uhmm.. yellow tulips, please. Yes, awesome.. thank you." She said and paid. She was going out of the flower shop but got a call from Yeji.

"U-Unnie.."

"Yej? Why? What's the matter?" She asked fast.

"Please go straight to the hospital.. our mom.."

"Fuck. Which hospital? I will go there." Seulgi asked and ran with all the things she bought.

_______