17

"So, are you ready Seul? A lot of people are going to be surprised to see you HAHAHAAHA!" Jeong said laughing and the four nodded.

"I agree bro, your princess will be even more surprised."

"I miss her. Last time I saw her was when she went to the cafe I work. She's the niece of my boss. What a small world, isn't it?" Seulgi explained and the three were surprised.

"Woah, well.. you didn't see each other right?"

"Now it's time for you to face her and tell what you feel about her, Seul." Lisa said and Seul hummed in agreement.

"Let's go?" Jisoo invited and they gave her their thumbs ups.

This is only the beginning of everything.

_____

"What the fuck? Is that the moron?" Joohyun said in awe, as she saw Seulgi and her friends cme near their table.

"Hi, Princess. Missed me?" Seulgi smirked and Joohyun rolled her eyes.

Here they go again.

"You don't partner? Then.. I will." Seulgi teased, and Joohyun just sat on her seat. She indeed missed this annoying dork.

"Welcome back Seul, it's good to see you again." Solar said and Seulgi smiled.

The other girls knew what happened to Seulgi, even her going here, they all knew. Joohyun was the only one clueless.

"I missed you girls haha, sorry, I wasn't even able to tell you guys that I wasn't going to attend school anymore."

"It's fineee, don't worry, the important thing's that you're here. And so that Joohyun won't be all alone once we all go to slow dance with these." Nayeon said and Joohyun rolled her eyes once again.

"Hahaha, alright, hmm.. let's cheers?" Seulgi initiated with her glass of wine up and the prom night started.

______