26

Seulgi is now on her way to the hospital, to see her mom and her sister.

"Yej, let's talk for minute." Seulgi said.

Seulgi decided to tell her mom and sister that she's going to have her own family. 

"What if I tell you that you'll be an aunt?" Seulgi asked and Yeji laughed at her.

"Me? An aunt? Unnie, don't make me laugh, you can't get pregnant--" then she realized that her sister has a male organ..  "PABO, ARE YOU SERIOUS?" Yeji asked with wide open eyes, and got a nod from her sister.

"Oh my gosh! I can't wait! But... who's the..?"

"It's Joohyun." Yeji couldn't believe what she just said.

"WHAT? Isn't she the girl you always fight with?" Yeji asked and Seulgi nodded.

"I'll explain later, mom might be wondering why the hell you said idiot earlier." Seul said laughing, and they went inside their mom's room.

"Mom, I wanna say something, Yeji kinda knows already, now's your turn hehe." She said feeling a bit shy.

"What is it?"

"I git someone pregnant, but I swear I'll take care of them.." Her mom didn't really react.

"Can you do it? Taking care of us and your new family?"

"I will try my best mom, don't worry.. Joohyun won't ask to pay for everything, of course." Seulgi said, and her mom's eyes widened.

"You're such an idiot! You really got Tiffany's daughter pregnant! Gosh, does she know?"

"Yeah, Joohyun just said that she git pregnant, she doesn't know that it's me."

"Gosh, you better present yourself. It's your responsibility."

"So how did it happen?" Yeji asked.

"J-Jeez, ugh.. prom night." Seulgi said and recieved a slap on the head from her mom.

"That's why you didn't come early the next day, you little brat. Just make sure he or she are good looking, like me, okay?" Her mom said and Seulgi chuckled.

"Of course eomma, the genes of both sides are spitting fire heh, I just don't kniw what happened to this ponytail." She said shyly and received a punch on her arm from Yeji.

______