25

"Hey Sulgeh! How are you? Aye, I see, a date huh?"  Wendy said, the owner of the mini restau, a dear friend of Seulgi.

"As always, you always tryna ruin my mood Wan. Anyways, 2 portions of Japchae, tteokbbokki.. and fish cakes, please." Seul ordered, and Wendy gave an ok sign.

Seulgi helped Joohyun to sit, and they started to talk.

"How are you doing?" Seulgi as they waited for their orders.

"Hm.. I've been craving, and having morning sickness. My mom found out as well, she noticed."

"What did she say about it?"

"She was.. surprisingly fine with it. We finished school, probably that's why. I just have to uhmm.. well you need to see her. When do you want to meet my mom?"

"I'll see my sched.. when are y'all available?"

"Maybe weekend? On saturday, is it fine?"

"Alright, I'll ask my manager if I can get a day off." 

Their orders came and the two started to eat in silence.

"How many weeks?"

"4 weeks."

"Damn.. it has been a lot since we saw rach other."

"Yeah. So, you're taking responsibility, okay?" Joohyun said, making sure and Seulgi nodded.

"Yes, just.. I'm sure she or he will look like me." Seulgi said, leaving Joohyun with a wide open mouth.

"Are you sure huh? If she looks like me, you give me a hundred bucks. If you win, I'l give you 50."

"Are we really betting on our kid? I'm really going to tell her or him about this."

"Tsh. I was joking. I badly want to slap you right now." Joohyun said, and ate again.

Seulgi laughed and continued to eat as well. 

_____

"Thank you for today.. I appreciate it." Seulgi said shyly.

"Go in, I'll wait for you to go inside before I go. Good night, Joohyun."

"Good night as well, Seulgi." Joohyun said and went inside her house.

_____