29

Slowly, Joohyun was following Seulgi.

First, she went to a flower shop, got yellow tulips, and went to her apartment.

"What..?" She felt nervous, and connected one by one what she was thinking earlier.

"What if she really has someone else.." Joohyun said, and held her belly.

"Baby, don't worry, mommy's here okay? I'll make your mom/dad bald if she is cheating, I swear." 

She continued to follow Seulgi, and when she was in front of her unit, she slowly opened the door in front her, and saw Seulgi, hugging a middle aged woman.

"Joohyun? What are you doing here..?" Seulgi said in disbelief.

"You, what are you doing here?" Joohyun said, not answering Seulgi and looked at the woman beside her.

"Joohyun, let me explain first okay?"

"What do you need to explain, Seulgi?"

"She's my mom, Joohyun."

"What?"

"Yes, she's my mom. Now let me explain, but first let's take a sit, shall we?" Seul said and they all sat, including her mom.

"So, as I was saying, Joohyun, this is my mom. Mom, she's Joohyun, the girl I talk about."

"Nice to meet you, dear. My daughter always mentions you everytime she visited me at the hospital." Seukgi's mom said smiling, and Joohyun smiled back, feeling a bit shy about how she acted earlier.

"Nice to meet you too as well.. I'm sorry about how I acted, I kinda got emotional."

"Greetings aside, sorry Joohyun for keeping this a secret, my mom just recovered from cancer, that's why I had emergencies all the time." Her eyes full of sadness.

"Do you remember my reason when I dropped out of school? I needed to work, to pay for the hospital bills. I worked everyday, just to have food, and for everything that Yeji needed. I took care of my family."

"Why... didn't you tell me? I could have helped.." Joohyun said but got cut off.

"No, I don't want someone to help me on those matters. Even my friends, I didn't accept. But now everything's okay, my mom's doing good, and now, I'll take care of my own family as well." 

"Atleast let me help you, alright?"Joohyun said earning a nod from Seul.

Now, Joohyun knows the truth, and she doesn't have any trust issues anymore. She knew she was having feelings for the latter, but she wasn't sure if Seulgi felt the same.

______