The friends

Rowoon bends down a little, he wraps his hands around Hyeyoon's back and gives her a big squeeze. "Hyeyoona, it's been so long, I almost can't recognize you! But you still look the cutest.  Hehehe.."

Hyeyoon is a bit surprised, but she return him a little hug, and says "Rowoona, I missed you too. But look at you, what did you eat to grow so much! Gosh you look like a tree!"

Hyeyoon breaks the hug and takes a closer look at Rowoon. He is about 190cm tall. Sorry Zuho, you lost.  His face and body are extremely well proportioned that everyone would have thought he is a model.  But on the contrary, he does not seem to care about the latest fashion trend.  He is wearing a plane white shirt and a pair of black jean with an old red Converse shoes.  His jacket is a bit thick for this season.  His shiny neat black hair with cutest blunt fringe lays just above his densely sharp brows.  He is wearing a pair of thick black plastic glasses which gives him a bit of a nerdy vibe.  He has the most beautiful malty skin and his lips are so juicy that you just wanna squeeze them. Oh, and also his little mole around his chin is the cutest. He is indeed the cutest giant puppy.

"Umm nothing special, I just eat a lot, haha.  Hyeyoona, I have so many things I wanna tell you, but I don't know where to start..." Rowoon frowns a little.

"Rowoona don't be TMT now (ref: 190502 Happy Together), let me just get you to the adminstration office first before the line up starts, it's gonna be a chaos today." Hyeyoon urges Rowoon to get inside the campus.  People at the surrounding keep staring at the pair as they walk pass them. 160cm vs. 190cm, the cutest height difference ever.

___________________________

The admin lady looks at Rowoon's report card, then looks back at him.  She raises her eye brows and asks "That's you? Kim Rowoon- ssi?". She looks a bit confused.

"Yes, mam. That's me." Rowoon replies.

"You look...a little different without glasses in the picture.  But ok.  Just fill out the courses you wish to take and return the form together with the tuition within the day.  You will be set to go."

"Thanks mam, see you in a bit" He politely bow to the admin lady and walks towards Hyeyoon who is sitting at the corner of the admin office.

"Hyeyoon, what electives have you taking? May be I can register those as well." Rowoon asked.

"Umm, I am taking psychology, art and culinary art.  It would be fun if we take them together.  You can meet my friends, they are all in the same classes.  Oh I haven't ask you yet, what is your major?"

"I am in architecture, the university I went does not have this department, so I have to transfer over here.  You know it's always my dream." Rowoon says.

"Yes, I remember that.  Rowoona, you are so persistent, once you set a goal, you would never change your mind"

"That's right, you know me so well, cutie pie." Rowoon looks at Hyehoon's eyes, then let out a smile.

____________________________

After registration, Hyeyoon shows Rowoon around the campus.  "Look, we are at the cafeteria, and architecture building is just over there.  It will be convenient if we have lunch here after your class."

"Oh, that's nice.  What is that building over there, there are so many students in front of the building." Rowoon asks.

"That's the student union building, there are lots of events being held there throughout the school year.  There must be an event going on right now.  Let's go check it out."

As soon as they get closer to the building, they can hear loud music and someone is dancing at the center of the crowd.

"Oh, that's Chani over there, he is one of the hot topic in school.  He is also an actor like me, he started his career really early, so a lots of students recognize him.  He is also in dance club, and he is a really good dancer.  He must be promoting for tomorrow's school club day." Hyeyoon cheers for Chani after introducing him to Rowoon.

"Wow, that moonwalk was really something,  I can see why he is so popular.  So are you in acting club or something?"

"Yes, me and Chani are both in acting club.  How about you? Which club are you planning to join?"

"I would love to join acting club as well, who knows may be one day I will be a famous actor" Rowoon winks at Hyeyoon. Well, he tried... Whatever.  He is just gonna join which ever club Hyeyoon is in.

"I knew it!" Hyeyoon laughs.

"Umm, I actually want to join a sport club as well, I am thinking may be soc..."

"How about tennis?  Tennis is so cool! Oh, what did u just say?" Hyeyoon is a bit overly excited.

"Tennis is good, tennis is good.  I would love to join." Whatever Hyeyoon wants, Hyeyoon gets.

___________________________

It's already lunch time, Hyeyoon and Rowoon are heading to the cafeteria to meet up with Hyeyoon's friends.  They hear someone's are arguing.

"I am not interested, just go away." The beautiful girl looks annoyed.  This is the fifth times someone tries to hit on her today, enough is enough!  The boy who has just confessed is hurt, he turns around and walks away.

"Oh, what a dramatic entrance. That's Seolhyun, my BFF." Rowoon looks at the direction Hyeyoon is pointing, and raises his brows.

Seolhyun, another hot item in school.  She is one of the popular teenage models that often features in fashion magazines.  She gets sponsorship from many clothing lines, one can easily tell as she almost never wear the same clothes to school.  Today, she is wearing a slim cut red and white tennis shirt and short skirt.  It pronounces her body curves and the slightly high heel sneakers make her body proportion looks perfect.  As soon as she sees Hyeyoon, she smiles in the sweetest way possible.  The heart of her followers melt.

"Hyeyoona, I have been waiting for you. What takes you so long? Oh, who is this cutie?" She notices a tall cute figure walking along with Hyeyoon.

Hyeyoon introduces Rowoon, "This is Rowoon, he is my childhood best friend, he just transferred from another university.  Rowoon, this is Seolhyun, the supermodel."

"Hi Seolhyun, it's nice to finally meet you, Hyeyoon mentioned you a lot. She told me that you are freshman killer, I am glad to have witnessed that myself!"

"Haha, it's nice to meet you too. What you've  seen is just the tip of an iceberg.  Just joking.  How tall are you? Are you a model?" Anyone would have assumed the same once they've seen his perfect body proportion.

" Oh, no no no. I am just a student."  Rowoon humbly declines. "I am 192cm tall."

Wait, what? 192cm? That's even taller than Hyeyoon thought. She is starting to get curious about his secret diet that makes him this tall.

"Wow.  Are you interested to be one? I mean my company would love to have you I am sure of that." Seolhyun is eager to have him join her company. "You can earn extra money for school tuitions, right?"

"Really? I actually need to get a job ASAP, because my mom said she will stop paying for my rent soon.  But doesn't model need to be handsome?" Rowoon asks.

"Oh no, you don't need to be good looking to be a model.  Besides, you look pretty cute. With a bit of do-over, you will be perfect for the job. Let me talk to my manager tonight."

"Oh thanks a lot, and ar..." Rowoon wants to know more about modelling, but Hyeyoon interrupts, "Let me stop you two right there, can we just order the food first? I am starving."

After settling down at a table, Seolhyun immediately starts selling Rowoon into modelling.  This is when they hear a voice from behind "Hey guys, you are all here."

The cafeteria's atmosphere changes right the way.  Guys are staring, girls are glaring with "hearts" eyes, other raise their brows as if something funny is about to happen.

Seolhyun freezes a little, then frown "Oh no, it's Inseong." she whispers.