Christmas eve

Rowoon has just finished the photoshoot, and is rushing home to meet Hyeyoon. He texts her on the taxi.

RW: Babe, do you want me to get anything on my way home?

HY: No need, I have got everything covered, just come home.

RW: Ok, love you.💋

HY: Love you too, baby.

Rowoon puts down his phone and closes his eyes. It's been a long day. He hasn't eat anything since this morning. He can't help but falls asleep on the taxi.

The taxi driver wakes Rowoon up as they have arrived the apartment building. He thanks the driver and gets off the car.

After getting his power nap, he feels so much better now. He is excited about their anniversary date, he gets into Hyeyoon's house and puts away his belongings. "Babe, I am home." He approaches Hyeyoon at the kitchen for a welcome kiss.

"Oh you are back! How's your day?" Hyeyoon is still cooking for dinner. "It could have been better, I missed you a lots today." Rowoon hugs her from the back and smells the scent on her freshly shampooed hair.

Hyeyoon smiles "Why don't you go shower first, food will be ready soon."

"Ok" Rowoon kisses her forehead, then goes back to his apartment.

Hyeyoon quickly finishes cooking and begins to decorate the house.

She gets all the balloon's out from her room, laying them all over the floor, and she sticks the balloon banner on the wall. '2M anniversary'

She lays a white cloth on the table, and places jasmine scent candle lights in the middle of it, surrounding them with some flower pedals.

"It's perfect!" She claps her hands, satisfied with the result.

The entrance door opens, Rowoon is back after shower. He is wearing a simple white shirt and jeans with his iconic black plastic glasses, causal but stylish. It's a total match with her denim dress. She is impressed that his fashion sense has improved a lots in the past months.

Rowoon takes out a stem of rose and gives it to her "Happy anniversary babe, I will give this to you on every anniversary we celebrate together."

"Thanks baby, it's beautiful!" Hyeyoon kisses him on the cheek, then places the rose in a vase.

"Come have a seat." Hyeyoon takes Rowoon's hand and lends him to the dining table. They sit opposite to each other, but still holding on to their hands.

Rowoon looks around the house, he is surprised how much she has done while he was in the shower.  "I love the decoration!"

"And you look so beautiful!" Rowoon adds as he is drown in her beauty. Hyeyoon smiles shyly. "Thanks, let's have dinner. I may not cook as well as you do, but I tried my best."

Hyeyoon made meatball spaghetti, simple but taste guaranteed. Rowoon's stomach growls, he almost forget that he hasn't eat all day. He digs into the pasta and has a big bite, he frowns slightly then smiles "It's good, you have improved a lot."

Hyeyoon catches his expression after the bite and begins to doubt what he has said. She tries a little bit herself, and wow, it's really salty! She must have added the salt twice. She sighs as Rowoon keeps eating it, not wanting to disappoint her.  She put down her fork "Baby, why don't you cook something else for us.". She really have to work on her cooking skill after this drama ends.

Rowoon puts down his fork immediately. "Ok, let me make something quick."

__________________________________