Spring cafe

It's been three weeks since Rowoon got hired at Spring cafe.  Once he got a hold on things he invited Hyeyoon to pay him a visit.  Today, Hyeyoon is coming to have a girl's date with Seolhyun.

As soon as Hyeyoon walks into the cafe, Rowoon gives him a big wave with the brightest smile from the counter.  Her puppy is in a good mood.  Well he is always in a good mood.  Rowoon points at an empty table at the corner of the cafe signaling her to take the seat.

She settles down and looks around while waiting for Seolhyun.  The cafe is packed of customers, most of them are girls.  The business is certainly blooming as she recalls it wasn't that busy last year.  A server is coming to her table.  She is surprised how good looking he is.  He has a tall and slim figure, he walks so elegantly with a nobility glow.  His glare is so deep that it can penetrate a through one's body and give one a heart attack.  He must be the reason why the business is blooming all of a sudden.  He smiles at Hyeyoon. "Hi lady, you must be Rowoon hyung's best friend Hyeyoon-ssi.  He said you are the cutest.  I am Yoo Taeyang by the way." He is such a gentleman, it gives you the feeling that he would hand you a flower anytime.

Hyeyoon waits a bit, okay, no flower.  "Hi, please call me Hyeyoon, it's nice to meet you. Rowoon did mentioned that there are two handsome new hires.  You must be one of them.  How is the new job going?"

"It's going well.  It was a chaos in the beginning but we finally get a hold on things.  I am sorry I have to cut you off, we have been quite busy.  May I take your order first?" Taeyang asks gently.

"Oh yes, I am sorry. I would like to have one ice cappuccino and one ice Americano please." Hyeyoon shyly smiles at him.

As soon as Taeyang leaves, Hyeyoon looks up and searches for Rowoon.  He is busy brewing coffee.  He has been working non stop ever since she comes in.  While Hyeyoon enjoying Rowoon working dedicatedly, Seolhyun rushes in and sits next to her.

"Sorry I am late." Seolhyun breathes heavily.

"It's ok, here is your ice Americano."

"Thanks." Seolhyun quickly take a sip.

"So, Rowoon was asking what's up with you and Inseong oppa the other day." Hyeyoon say casually.

Seolhyun almost choke and she coughs loudly.  "Noth....nothing is up. Why did he ask?"

"Oh come on, there is just the two of us. Just be honest.  I thought you would be over him in a month, but it's been almost two years.  You better just confess to him or cut it out.  I have had enough of you acting out." Hyeyoon can't hold it anymore.

Seolhyun sighs "Things are slowly getting back on track, I am able to make conversation with him now, you know."

"Like what?"

"Like ... You know....Hi....and bye...." Seolhyun frowns.

"Wow, that's a progress." Hyeyoon says sarcastically. "So should I expect the confession in 2030?"

"I...I just want to be friends, it's not like he is interested anyway." Seolhyun says lowly.

"Who wants to be friends?" A soft voice comes from Seolhyun back as she feels a hand gently touches her shoulder.

"Oppa!" Hyeyoon almost drops her jaw as soon as she sees Inseong. Seolhyun freezes again, her face turns so red that she almost feels like she would explode.  "What are you doing here?" Hyeyoon asks.

"I ran into Seolhyun in the company, she was in a rush and left her purse there." Inseong turns to Seolhyun and lets out a warm smile "Here you go, Seolhyun. Be careful next time."