Zombie

It's a chilly night in Busan, the group gathered at Inseong's villa have just finished dinner.

"Let's play some games." Wendy suggests.

"How about truth or dare?" Rowoon suggests. Inseong roll his eyes. Rowoon really loves this game.

"Hey I saw this game in "New journey to the west", it's really fun, we should try it." Inseong can't afford making any mistakes now, he makes a counter suggestion. "Plus, it's close to Halloween now, it fits perfectly with the theme."

"Sounds fun, let's do it." Hyeyoon agrees, and everyone nods.

"Ok, this game is called Zombie, the host will assign two Zombies, they have to infect the citizens by biting them and making them scream. Once the citizens scream, they are now infected and become zombie. The game will last 10 minutes, all lights will be out. Once 10 minutes is up, the host will turn on the light. Whichever group has more people wins. And the losing team will have to help clean up the place." Inseong explains the game.

"Ok, let's do it, I will be the host." Youngbin volunteers. He let each players draw a piece of paper, which assigns their roles accordingly.

"Ok, are you guys ready? 3, 2, 1.....lights out. Let's start guys" Youngbin announces.

_______________________________

The zombie has eyes on Hwiyoung before the game starts.  It follows Hwiyoung's shadow right after the light is out.  The shadow leaves the living room, it quickly hides in the kitchen.  Zombie follows inside, it sees a shadow slowly walks across the kitchen. It grabs the shadow's hand.  The shadow panics and shakes off Zombie's hand before it has a chance to bite.  The shadow runs out of the kitchen.

The shadow walks towards a washroom.  It quickly closes the door behind it.  Zombie blocks the washrom door and pushes the door open.  Shadow loses its balance and steps back slightly.  Zombie grabs the shadow's shoulders and bites on its neck.

"Hwiyoung is shorter than I thought." Zombie thinks to itself.

"Ar...." Shadow screams lowly. Oh no, it has just become a zombie.

Zombie is surprised and releases its bite, it looks up and meets shadow's eyes.  "Noo...Noona?" Zombie speaks.

The shadow recognizes the voice.  It calls the zombie excitedly "Zuho?"

"I.....I am sorry.  I thought it's Hwiyoung...." Zuho panicks, his cheeks start to burn.

"Ha..." Wendy hides her laugh with her hands.  She can't believe what Zuho just did.  She is over the moon even though it was a mistake.  She has never been this close to Zuho, let alone kissing her neck (biting actually....) He is now just an inch away from her, and she is not gonna miss this chance. "Thanks god Inseong!" She thinks to herself.

Zuho steps back and tries to leave the washroom.  Wendy quickly pushes against the washroom door and locks it.

"Noona, we, we need to get to the others....." Zuho's voice is shaky.  He is too nervous to be in one room with Wendy.

Wendy refuses, "The only one I need to get tonight.....is you.  You are not running away this time."

The room is pitch black as the door closes, Zuho can't see Wendy's glare, but he can certainly feels it.  Her breath is getting closer to him.  Zuho swallows his saliva to calm himself down.  She is right, the game doesn't matter now.  She is the only one that matters, since the first time he saw her.  He always know how Wendy feels about him, but he is too shy to admit to himself that he likes her as well.  If he misses this chance, he may not be able to confess his feeling to her again.