Home alone

"How can you bring a guy home just like that? Don't you know it's dangerous and inappropriate?" Rowoon is in rage.

"Speaking from the one who is half naked, showing up in my house!" Hyeyoon is not backing down.

"Ok, that..... I have my reason." Rowoon quiets down, knowing he is in no position to judge her.

"Look, I already told you Zuho is here to check my laptop, can we just let it go?" Hyeyoon softens her tone, knowing Rowoon's concern.

Rowoon pouts his lips and nods.  His stomach is growling.  He hasn't been eating well for the past two weeks.  The intense training and dieting and exercising have taken their toll on his body.  it's now 10:30p.m. and still hasn't eaten a single meal yet.

Hyeyoon frowns, she cups his cheeks with her small hands “Look at you, you look exhausted, did they torture you at the camp?"

Rowoon pulls down her hands and rests his face on her shoulder. "I am so tired, I haven't eaten yet, can you make me something?"

"Sure." Hyeyoon heads to kitchen and starts making ramen.  "So can you tell me now what brings you here at this hour?"

"It's a long story.  My trainer has an emergency at home so we wrapped up the training camp a day early.  When I got back to my basement studio, it's all flooded. The landlord told me the place won't be fixed until next week.  So I just took a few clothes and came here." Rowoon points at his backpack. "I wanted to call you first, but my cellphone went dead."

"But how did you get in here? I don't recall giving you the password." Hyeyoon is curious.

"You always use my birthday as combo, how hard is it to remember my own birthday? You silly." Rowoon squeezes her cute nose.

"So.....so you are gonna stay here for the week?" Hyeyoon carefully asks.

"That's the plan." Rowoon wraps his arms around Hyeyoon's shoulders. "Tonight is gonna be our first night" he winks at her. Well....nice try.

____________________________

12:10a.m. Rowoon is asleep.

After finishing the ramen, they chat for a little bit, and Rowoon falls asleep while still sitting on the sofa.  Hyeyoon carefully put him down and returns to her room.

Hyeyoon cannot sleep just yet.  The image of a half naked Rowoon is still haunting her.  She takes out her phone and texts Seolhyun.

HY: What should I do now? He said he's gonna stay for one week! It is gonna be the end of me!🙀🙀🙀

SY:  You are his queen👸, he won't touch you. Don't worry.😇😇

HY: Easy for you to say that, what if Inseong oppa said he wanna stay at your place, would you be ok with that?😡😡😠

SY: You are comparing him to Inseong oppa? So are you saying that you 💘 Rowoon? Cause you never really say it out.

HY: Sigh, I don't know anymore. 😭 I had always treated him like my childhood best friend, but I just realized that he has grown into this beautiful young man now.  I really don't know how I feel anymore.

SY: Then this might be a good chance to find out yourself! 🧐

HY: 🤦🤦🤦

HY: BTW, Rowoon is sexy as hell. 🥺 I mean, I can't look him in the eyes anymore🙈

SY: So who is are fangirling now?😆😆😆

SY: I have something to confess too😳👉👈

HY: Tell me about it.