With you always

Inseong just wakes up from his nap. They are almost there.

He looks at Seolhyun, she is facing the window, he cannot see her face. "Seolhyuna, were you able to catch some sleep." He asks while he stretches himself.

"No. I was just playing with my phone." Seolhyun sounds like she has been weeping.

"Seolhyuna, look at me, tell me what's wrong." Inseong is concerned, he notices that she is upset about something since last week, but he doesn't know what it is.

Seolhyun turns to him, facing down. "It's really nothing."

"Is it because I drag you here today without asking you? For that, I am sorry." He knows this is not right, but he does not regret doing it. "I....I just don't want you to go yesterday."

"Oppa, may I ask why?" She is in hope. She will not hesitate this time.

"Should I just tell her?" Inseong thinks to himself. "But if she says no....there is no going back."

He slowly turns away and applies his lip balm. "I...I don't want to go alone. I am sorry if I upset you."

"No, I'm glad you did that." Seolhyun gives him the most precious smile. This is the first time she actually looks at him and smiles. He doesn't know how to react.

The train has come to a full stop. Passengers begin to leave.

Seolhyun stands up, gets pass Inseong, then turns back to him and whispers in his ear "Because I want to be with you always." Then she leaves.

________________________________

Hyeyoon is waiting outside of the supermarket. She checks her watch, it's 3:30pm. The practice game could have finished by now. Her forehead creases, she may not have much time spending alone with Rowoon.

Hyeyoon feels a gentle touch on her waist, she turns slightly. Her vision is blocked by a man's chest. She looks up. As expect, it's her giant puppy.

Rowoon slides his hands forward, crosses his arms around her stomach. He bends down and whispers in her ear. "Tell me what you are wearing, babe."

"White T shirt and skinny jeans." She answers puzzled, why did he ask?

"Should I leave a kiss on this shirt as well? For real this time?" He smirks.

Did he just flirt with her in front of a supermarket? Her cheeks start burning. This guy is dangerous. She starts to wonder who he really is.

He is still wearing the black plastic glasses, looking as innocent as an angel, but then he kills her with his words.

She turns around and squeezes his cheeks. "Stop it, or I will kill you for real this time."

Rowoon chuckles, satisfied with her reaction. He draws her hands down and holds them tight. "Let's go, we don't have much time."

"So tell me about your week." Hyeyoon follows his lead and asks, she wonders how he has been when she is away.

"I did a photoshoot one day and I worked at Spring cafe on other days. I made myself busy, so I don't have to miss you this much." He pouts his lip, protesting slightly.

"Baby, I am really sorry, this may last a few months. Can you wait for me?" Hyeyoon is upset about the situation as well.

"Babe, don't you know that I will always wait for you? You don't have to ask." He holds her hand tighter and comforts her.

Hyeyoon brings their holding hands to her lips and kisses his hand gently. "I misses you too."

Rowoon smiles, he continues "in the meanwhile, I will also work hard saving money to get a new apartment, as I promised."

"You also need to take care of your health as well." She is a bit worried.

"You can cook me good food, keep me healthy?"

"Ok, I promise." Hyeyoon smiles, she pushes the shopping cart forward and continue shopping for tonight's dinner.

________________________________

Rowoon and Hyeyoon just finished grocery shopping and have arrived Inseong's villa. They enter the code at the entrance and get inside. They are surprised by the size of the villa. It is a pure white Spanish villa, it is huge and can easily fit 10+ people. There is a decent size outdoor pool. It's the end of October now, so it's too late for pool side party. They should definitely come back during summer.

They pass the pool and get inside the living room. The coffee princes just finished watching the tennis matches and are chatting on the sofa.

"Hey guys, thanks for doing the shopping!" Hwiyoung greets them. "This villa is really something, isn't it?"

"Hey everybody, how's the game? Too bad I missed it." Hyeyoon is curious.

"We loved it. It's really fun." Taeyang replies with a warm smile.

"And we had some really good Sashimi afterwards as well." Youngbin adds.

"Where are Inseong hyung and Seolhyun?". Rowoon asks.

"They are at their rooms unpacking." Youngbin answers and then pulls Rowoon to the side, and speaks lowly. "Something is up, Inseong is applying his lip balm non-stop."

"What do you mean applying lip balm?"

"This is what he does when he is nervous." Youngbin reveals Inseong's secret. "And he is nervous as hell."

Rowoon raises his eyebrows. He wonders what happened on the train.

They are interrupted by a door bell, the tennis team has just arrived after debriefing.

"So everyone is here, let's get ready for dinner." Inseong walks down the stairs and greet everyone.