Stardom

First half of the year has past.  Hyeyoon and Chani's drama was a big hit.  They both has rise to stardom and receive a lots of drama and movie invitation.  The public is especially impressed by Hyeyoon's acting.  She has lots of interviews and variety shows lined up.

Today Hyeyoon has an interview at KBS.  The host Ms. Kim asks "Hyeyoon ssi, you have received a lots of attention lately, how do you feel about that?"

"I am really thankful that the audience has given me a lots of love.  I will work harder in the future to repay them."

"Now that you are under the spotlight, has anything change for you?"

"Well, there are more people recognize me on the street, and they would call my name in the drama."

"We have heard rumors about you and Chani, what do you think of him?"

"We attend the same university, we hang out a lot, he is like a little brother to me."

"What is your ideal type?"

"Umm, I would say, someone who is tall and cute.  Someone who understands me and whom I am comfortable with."

"Have you met someone like that yet?"

"Haha, umm...." Hyeyoon rolls her eyes. "Next question please."

"Haha, you must have a lots of offers, have you decided on your next project yet?"

"I am currently reviewing scripts with kmy company, hopefully I will bring you good news soon."

"Thanks for coming in today, we hope to meet you at your new drama soon."

"Thank you very much!" Hyeyoon bows to everyone and leaves.

As soon as she gets on the company car, she texts Rowoon.

HY: Baby, I am going to be home by 7pm, just finished the recording.

RW: You've worked hard, babe. Dinner will be ready by then.

HY: I am sorry we can only stay home.

RW: What can you do when your girlfriend is a celebrity? Good that I live next door.

HY: Best decision ever, Kim Rowoon ssi.

RW: My best decision is to have you as my gf😘

HY:🥰🥰🥰 I love you, baby. See you at home.

RW: Love you too.💗💗💗

______________________________

Another day of Hyeyoon being a star.  She is being invited on MBC's "I live alone".  The PD told her that they are going to film a day of her college life. 

The filming crew arrives a day early to set up the camera in her place.

One of the crew member rings the door bell.   A moment later, Hyeyoon opens the door slightly and sticks her head out, "Hi guys, aren't we filming tomorrow?"

"Yes Hyeyoon ssi, we are here to set up the camera today."

"Oh right, I forgot about that.....can you give me a few minutes please."

The crew member nods and Hyeyoon shuts the door. The crew awkwardly waits outside.  They start chatting.

A: She is probably tidying up her house

B: They all do that, don't they?

C: She is cute in person, cuter than on TV.

A: I like her drama, she looks good with Chani