Rivalry

Today is the first day of school since New Year. The big 4 has finally reunited in school, and lots of rumors are going around already.

Rumor #1 - Rowoon's change
- Did he look more handsome than before?
- He was like a puppy when school first started
- He looks like a model! What? He is a model?

Rumor #2 - Hyeyoon's style
- Look at her, she looks sexy now!
- Where is my cute Hyeyoon?
- Is she matching Rowoon's style now? I mean they both look hot!

Rumor #3 - What's with IS and SY
- Did you notice the two sitting together now?
- Are they friends now? Does SY not hate IS now?
- Are you kidding? Who would hate IS?
- Look at the way she talks to IS, aw...I hope she would not be my competition.

Rumor #4 - Dating?
- I am sure RW and HY are dating. Look they are holding hands now!
- I thought they date since first day of school.
- Woah, they look cute together. Jealous x 100.
- Are IS and SY also dating? Or they just don't wanna be third wheel? Cause I never seen them sitting together.
- IS and SY must be dating, look at their matching hair colour.
- Look RW and HY have couple bracelet!

Big 4 are gathering at cafeteria. They are excited to meet each other. The four had not gathered since Busan trip. Seolhyun crosses fingers with Hyeyoon. "I miss you guys so much! Especially you, Kim Hyeyoon!"

Hyeyoon pulls her for a hug. "Me too, I miss you all, I miss having lunch with you guys!"

"How is filming? When will you finish?" Inseong asks. He unintentionally puts his hand on Seolhyun's waist, then retreats as he realizes he shouldn't be doing this in the public.

"I will finish in 3 weeks, the drama will air in February." On the contrary, Rowoon and Hyeyoon have no intention on hiding, he hugs her from the back and puts his head on top of hers.

"Why are you two acting so distanced? You two were all lovey dovey at home, why do you act like that now?" Rowoon grows suspicious.

"CEO has warned us to keep low profile, cause it's against company policy." Seolhyun explains.

Rowoon's eyes opened widely "CEO knows about you two dating, and he is okay with it? It's not like him."

"I know right, thanks to oppa's rich dad, we are saved." Seolhyun speaks lowly.

Hyeyoon is amused. "Look at you, joking in front of oppa, this is so not you."

"Enough about us, look at you two, matching bracelet huh? I assume the Christmas eve went well!" Inseong gives Rowoon a meaningful eye contact.

Rowoon looks so proud, almost like telling Inseong that he is a man now. "Better than you think! Hyung." Hyeyoon shyly laughs.

They hear people start whispering around them.
"So the rumor is true!"
"They are really dating?"
"Wow, I didn't expect that."
"Good bye my goddess."
"Oppa, how could you!"

Inseong's phone vibrates, he looks at it and frowns. He shows the three his phone. It's a picture of Inseong and Seolhyun at Namsan tower, the same picture that was sent to SMC CEO.  The picture has just been uploaded onto school forum.

"Hyung, do you think it's her?" Rowoon speculates.

Inseong nods. Iris is forcing them to break up, she never know how to quit.

_______________________________

Seolhyun is waken by the alarm clock, she has a photo shoot today. She rolls over her body, Inseong is still sleeping. She has been staying at his place for a week now. Inseong has become her bodyguard and wouldn't let her out of his sight.  He is afraid that Iris may harm her.  She thinks he is being a little over protective.