New best friend

It's Saturday, Busan tennis team has come to Seoul for the practice game.  Rumor has it that a famous Idol and face genius Jaehyun will join the practice match as Busan's tennis team member.  He is well known to be a tennis enthusiast and a really good player.  A lots of fans have come today just to see him play.

Hyeyoon is helping with seating today. She is happy with the ticket sales and the money will be used for the Busan training as well as other team activities.

Hyeyoon just helped a fan seated, the fan is  talking to her friend, "Did you see Jaehyun out there, gosh, he looks gorgeous!", The girl sitting beside her says "I'm so happy you invited me here. I am not a fan, but he really is handsome. And I have just spotted a few flower boys over there too! I should have studied harder and get in this school.  Aw...why do they look like that, they are killing me."

Hyeyoon looks at the direction the girl is pointing to, she smiles, it's the coffee princes, Inseong and Chani.

The fan girl says. "What? Wow...I may have to switch bias. I like the grey hair guy.  He looks like the youngest."  She takes out her long shot camera, and starts taking pictures of them.

"You know if you like them, you can visit Spring cafe, they work there." Hyeyoon is promoting for Youngbin.

"Really? Thanks, I will spread the word."

Hyeyoon immediately regrets her action.  What if they see Rowoon....her jealous heart is aching.

_________________________________

Hyeyoon goes to her seat.  On her left, it's coffee princes, Chani, Inseong and Seolhyun. On her right, it's Wendy and the rest of the tennis team.   Rowoon and Zuho are playing today, so they are sitting at the player's bench.  Inseong takes a picture with the group just before the game starts.  The MC starts by introducing Busan team's members.  When he call Jaehyun's name, the whole tennis court scream! That's the power of face genius. b4e

The MC then introduces Seoul's team member one by one.  It's the funniest part of the game as the members would usually give a little talent show of their own.

First off, it's Jaeyoon, he is famous for his bed time selfie post on IG, he starts by saying "Guys, I will be taking my bed time selfie now, please get ready to post!" He lays down on his stomach and gets his phone ready "1, 2, 3, che-ese8", Everybody laugh and post.

Next, it's gagman Dawon. "I know you guys love me, and I love you too. So I am going to give you a big flying kiss!" He then runs towards the crowd, jumps up and purses his lips "Mwah!" Everybody laughs. (Ref: 200514 vlive)

It's Zuho's turn now. He has a pair of sunglasses on, catwalking to the audience, and then gives the audience a blow kiss. Not Dawon style though.  Wendy, who is sitting besides Hyeyoon, screams so loud that the whole tennis court is shocked.  Zuho scratches his neck and shyly walks back to the player's bench.

Finally, it's Rowoon's turn. He gives a little cute dance and then shoots the audiences with finger hearts, small heart, middle heart and a big heart.  The crowd is in awe, he is so cute.  Hyeyoon sees Rowoon looking at her while he shoots his hearts.  She feels so attacked, she hides her face with her hands. But she leaves a little gap so she can still stare at him.

At the same time, Hyeyoon hears Somi screams. She is sitting one row down below her, and she hears Somi talking to the girl next to her "Aw, did he look at me just now? Did he shot those hearts to me?" Hyeyoon sneers.

The coffee princes also notices Somi as well.  Hwiyoung raises his brows, and asks Chani, who is sitting beside him, "Who is that? She looks hot." Chani gives him a poker face "Somi." Hwiyoung looks back to Somi and murmurs "Somi....Somi....I will see you around."

______________________________

The game has finally started, first game is double. Jaeyoon and Dawon play really well.  They defeated the other team with 2-0.  They did a winning ceremony with Zumba dance.

Next, it's the main game of the day. Jaehyun vs. Zuho.  They had played with each other numerous time, so far they have a tied record.  Whoever wins this game will take the lead.

Jaehyun wins the first set, the crowd cheers for him loudly.  Then Wendy screams "Zuho, it's ok. Hwaiting!" Everyone goes silent.  She is Zuho's no. 1 fan indeed.  No one would dare fighting with her for the crown.

The next set Zuho wins, it's now 1-1. And it's Wendy's scream time again "Yes, Yes, Yes. That's it.  Keep going, you've got this!" Even Jaehyun's fans are a bit scared of her.

The last set will determine the winner.  The scores are really tight, love-15, 15-15, 30-15, 30-30.  They have deuce a few times. Finally, Zuho finds an opportunity and wins the game.  Wendy screaming once again "Good job, Zuho. I will give you ice cream treat!" The crowd laughs. Zuho shyly bow to the audience and returns to the bench.

Jaehyun's fans are disappointed.  The fans behind Hyeyoon are about to leave.  Then one fan grabs her other friends and says "Look, this guy is so tall, is he the cutie that shot hearts before?" The other fan says "OMG, yes. Wow, he looks so good in this uniform." They starts their fangirling mode and keep taking pictures of Rowoon.  Hyeyoon bites her lips.

Rowoon is doing so well.  His skill has advanced a lots in the past month despite his busy schedule.  He has been working so hard on this.  They are at their last game, and Rowoon is leading.  The opponent returns a short ball to Rowoon, he runs as fast as he can to catch the ball, but he feels like he won't make it.  He then jumps to save the ball, but no luck.  As he lands on the ground, his glasses fall off broken.

He stands up squinting his eyes, he can't see anything.  This is the golden moment of the day.  The fan girls behind Hyeyoon scream, one girl says "OMG, I die." The other one laughs.

Hyeyoon is about to explode.  What a timing for breaking his glasses. Now everyone can see his perfect bare face.  Some people even recognize him as the new model from a magazine!

The judge pauses the game as Rowoon looks for another pair of glasses.  He puts on his old thick plastic glasses.  The crowd are surprised by the instant transformation, David's statue has returned to giant puppy. 

"He is serving us three different looks today, haha. I think he is still cute though." The fan is not giving up.  But Hyeyoon smiles with satisfaction.  The thick glasses has just become her new best friend. "Rowoon, it's ok. I love you with your plastic glasses on." She joins Wendy's screaming team.

The friends all stare at Hyeyoon with their eyes wild open. Did she just confessed to Rowoon in open public? She realizes what she has just said. She waves both of her hands and shakes her head. "No no no, I just meant I like his glasses." She bends down and hides her face with her hands on her knees.

Rowoon struggles a little but eventually wins the final game.