The inevitable

It's been two days since Hyeyoon last saw Rowoon. She has been calling and texting him, but she didn't get any answer from him. She had waited in his apartment last night. But he didn't even come home. She looks at Rowoon and her studio picture on the wall, they were so happy back then. Why would she think that her career is more important than Rowoon? She regrets it so much now, she sighs, "Kim Hyeyoon, you deserve it."

She picks up her phone and calls Inseong. "Hey sweetie, what's up?" Inseong answers.

"Oppa.....have you seen Rowoon?" He does not have lots of friends in Seoul, Inseong is the closest friend among them. So she bets he may know something.

"Umm.....no, I haven't. What's going on?" Inseong hesitates a little before he answers.

"Sigh, I don't want to talk about it now. Can you let me know if Rowoon contact you?"

"Ok sweetie, take care."

Hyeyoon hangs up the phone, she bites her lips and talks to herself "Where would you go? Arr......come on, you can scold at me, but please don't ghost on me!"

She starts pacing back and forth in the living room. This is bothering her so much. Too much that she can't do anythingelse but thinking of him in the past two days.

"What if something happened to him?" She halts and bites her index finger. "Should I call the police?"

"Wait, Kim Hyeyoon, calm down. May be.... May be he went home....... right, I should call his mom first." She picks up the phone and then put it down again.

"Wait, what am I going to say? I broke up with your son, and now he is missing??" That sounds so wrong. She shakes her head vigorously.

The phone rings, Hyeyoon picks up right the way. "Baby?"

"Hyeyoon?" It's Hyeyoon's manager. Hyeyoon is disappointed. She can't deal with her manager right now. "Arr....I am sorry manager nim, can I call you later?"

"No, you can't! You have been ignoring my calls for the past two days. So no, you can't hang up on me."

"O.....ok, go on then."

"The US offer, have you given any thought on it? We need to get back to them soon."

"I.....I don't know. I mean we still have lots of other offers right? May be there is something better than the US offer?"

Her manager sighs "This is the best one Hyeyoona, you know I only give you the best right?"

"Umm.....I know." Hyeyoon sounds weak. She can't help but thinking the day Rowoon walked out on her. "Please give me a few more days."

_________________________________

Inseong hangs up the phone and turns around. Rowoon is laying on his couch looking like a zombie.

"Your girlfriend just called." Inseong goes to Rowoon and pats on his arm. "When are you going to talk to her?"

Rowoon does not response, he has been like this ever since Hyeyoon told him about the offer. Inseong was a bit surprised when Rowoon showed up at his door. He looked devastating and wouldn't talk to him. He had to call Seolhyun to find out what happened.

"Can you at least take a shower? You stinks!"

Rowoon rolls his body to the other side, not wanting to talk.

Inseong is getting annoyed "Okay, go on, keep acting like a kid, and you will lose her forever! If you don't want her to leave, just tell her! Laying on my couch all day won't get you anywhere!"