School Club day - 2

"So, what do you think of the two?" Hyeyoon is excited, she gets closer to Rowoon and looks straight at him.

Rowoon is startled and takes a little step back.

"Umm, I don't know...they both seems nice, sincere, and funny.  But when they are together, its just odd. I mean Inseong hyung seems fine, but Seolhyun is just so weird....like hyung is carrying a virus or something.  But I don't think she hate him though."

"That's the point! She does not hate him! Not even a bit!" Hyeyoon agrees with Rowoon. "I have known Seolhyun since high school, she has countless admirers, and she just straight out rejected them, and I had never seen her hating anybody.  And then one day, we went shopping together and we ran into an actor that she really likes...and she just stood there frozen.  I was like 'What are you doing? Go get an autograph or something.'  After the actor left, she finally responded to me and said 'Oh gosh, I was so nervous, I couldn't even move, my heart was about explode..oh no, I am falling so deep.'"

Rowoon's eyes are wide open, "So you are saying Seolhyun is having a major crush on Inseong hyung?"

Hyeyoon smirks again, "I am not saying for sure, but I'm 90% sure." She continues "She had a few crushes back in high school, but it never last for more than a month."

"So how long has this thing been going on with Inseong hyung." Rowoon is getting curious.

"Ever since they first met...almost 2 years now."

"So why didn't you do anything?"

"I tried, but Seolhyun basically just turned her back on Inseong oppa, and oppa didn't seem to care.  I guess he is not interested" Hyehoon continues, "So I kinda just let it go. You know..."

"I doubted that, I noticed the way Inseong talks to Seolhyun...umm, how should I say it, it's just different."

"Wow, Rowoon, you you you!!!! You got me all hyped up now.  Okay, let's make a plan then, what should we do? What should we do?" Hyeyoon looks just like a nosy rabbit.

"Umm, let's not rush into things, we need to wait for the right timing. Okay?"

___________________________

Rowoon and Hyeyoon just arrive at the sport clubs area. The basketball club already eyeing for Rowoon from afar.  The manager approaches Rowoon "Hi student, are you interested in joining our club?  You would fit perfectly." Another manger from soccer club comes and grabs Rowoon's hand. "Hey Student, I can tell that you played soccer before just by the way you walk, you should join our club. "

The manager from volleyball club is about to grab Rowoon's other hand, that's when Hyeyoon steps in.  "Hey guys, Rowoon has already decided to join Tennis club." She turns to Rowoon "I mean you would look good on Tennis uniform....ar.... And Tennis is fun right?"

"Yes, I'm sorry guys." Whatever Hyeyoon wants.  Guess this would be Rowoon's first modelling project.

Tennis manager finally joins the crowd. "Hi, my name is Wendy, I heard that you are interested in joining our club, have you played tennis before?" Wendy gives Rowoon the biggest smile.  She seems to have a really bright personality.

"I played tennis for a while when I was in high school, but I am not really good at it." Rowoon says.

Wendy suggests he get an evaluation in order to determine his level.

Wendy notices Hyeyoon is here, she recognizes her as a member of golden triangle.  Having her joining the team would really help recruiting new members.  "You are Hyeyoon right? Are you interested in the manager position? We still have one position vacant, it's will be a really good experience. We arrange training , gathering, joint practice and field trip for the teams. It will be fun if you join with Rowoon."

Rowoon crosses he fingers and looks at Hyeyoon expectedly, he really hope she can join, then he gets to see her all the time.

Hyeyoon hesitates, she already joined acting club, plus she has been casted in a new drama with Chani, so she is not sure if she can manage all the work. On the other hand, she really misses spending time with Rowoon.

Just when Hyeyoon is about to answer, they hear a familiar voice " Hey Hyeyoon, it's nice to see you here.  Are you planning to join our club?

It's Zuho.  He had taken off the tracksuit.  He is wearing a white branded cap, yellow and white striped tennis uniform.  He is sweating a little, and his cheeks turn slightly  pinkish.  He looks just like the main character in "Tennis prince" comic book.

Rowoon looks at Zuho like his eyes are about to pop out. Oh no, not you! Oh no, Hyeyoon is smiling at him!  Oh no, please don't take the manager position!

"Yes, I would love to join!" Hyeyoon says, Rowoon's jaw almost drop.

"That's great!" Zuho turns to Wendy, "Wendy, who will be next for evaluation?"

"it's gonna be Rowoon." She introduces them to each other.  "Rowoon, this is Zuho.  He is our no. 1 player in our team.  He will be doing the evaluation with you today."

Zuho nods at Rowoon, and they shake hands.  Then they proceed to the tennis court.

"Rowoon, it's a simple evaluation.  Just play like how you usually do will be fine." Zuho signals Rowoon to start.

Rowoon serves an ace.  He wasn't entirely honest about his experience.  He only started getting into tennis in high school, but he did won a regional championship during his senior year. 

He is upset about Hyeyoon being so nice to Zuho, she is even cheering for him right now.  Okay, she also cheers for Rowoon, but Rowoon is currently blinded by his jealousy and he even doubts that Hyeyoon accepted the position because of Zuho.  It's not about evaluation anymore. He is determined to win.

This time Zuho serves, they exchange the ball over ten times, and Rowoon finally finds a chance to attack.  He aims at the right side of the middle court and smashes.  Zuho reacts as soon as he sees Rowoon rising his racket.  He managed to save the ball and tip it over to the net.  It's now too far for me Rowoon to save.

Rowoon is not happy, he picks up the ball and is about to serve, but Zuho approaches the net and wave at him.  "That's good enough, you are really good. I think you can practice with the senior group from now on.  Come on, let me introduce them to you.

Okay, this is not how Rowoon imagine it to end! He is supposed to win and show it off to Hyeyoon.  But deep inside, he knows he can't win Zuho.  At least not now.

"Hey guys, we have a new member." Zuho is waving at the two seniors.  "Rowoon, this is Jaeyoon and this is Dawon.  They play double and the are no. 1 seed in our league." Rowoon bow to the two seniors. 

"Hi Rowoon, we saw you played just now.  You are really good.  Welcome to the team." Says Jaeyoon, and Dawon adds "We are heading out now, we will see you in next week's practice. Bye."

After greeting the rest of the team, Rowoon joins Hyeyoon.  "Rowoona, what are you doing after this? " Hyeyoon asks.

"I am going to Spring cafe, the owner will give me the orientation."

"Okay, good luck with that.  I'm just gonna meet up with Seolhyun and do some shopping.  I will see you tomorrow then."