Love is in the air

"One last shot, Rowoon can you look this way? Ok, good. We are done. Thanks everyone." Photographer Mr. Heo says. "Let's take one hour break then we will start shooting for the next couple."

Everyone starts packing and rushes out for lunch. There are only Rowoon, Hyeyoon and cameraman Heo left in the studio. Hyeyoon walks towards Rowoon and gives his hand a squeeze "Well done. You look so good on this suit." She looks at him from up to bottom, amazed by his perfection. "You must be hungry, why don't you go change first, we will go for lunch after."

Rowoon signals her to wait. "Can you wait here for a moment? I need to talk to Mr. Heo first." After Hyeyoon agrees, he talks to Mr. Heo for a minute, and Mr. Heo nods.

Rowoon runs back to her with a big smile "Mr. Heo agrees to help us take a few pictures, come on, let's go." He pulls her to the set and sits her down. "Don't worry, I will guide you."

Rowoon quickly hugs her from the back and whispers at her ear "Now just look at the camera and smile." Hyeyoon curls her neck as she feels the tickle from her ear.  She does what she was told, her smile is a bit stiff, she is not used to model professionally.

The camera keeps snapping, Rowoon moves to her side and rotates her chair so that she can face him. He cups her hands, "Don't worry about the camera, just look at me."

Hyeyoon looks at him. His beautiful eyes are looking straight at her, like they are smiling at her and telling her that it's ok, she can trust him. She looks at him closely, how can a man like him looks pure and innocent, but at the same time sexy and dangerous? She still can't believe that she is dating this man in front of her. She might have saved the world in her previous life.

"Looks really good, we will take one last shot." Mr. Heo brings Hyeyoon back to reality. Rowoon's face is much closer to her now, she can even feel his breath. "3, 2.." Mr. Heo is counting down. Hyeyoon's heart starts racing. She is almost certain what he is about to do......but she is not ready. Not in front of that camera! Her hands rise up wanting to push him back. He grabs her hands and pulls them to his back. "Sorry, babe."

"And 1" Rowoon steals a kiss from her. His lips are softer than she remembers, she closes her eyes and responses to him instantly without knowing herself. Before she recognizes, Rowoon pulls his lips away.

Rowoon smiles, satisfied with her reaction. Then he turns to Mr. Heo and thanks him. Mr. Heo gives him a thumb up and leaves the studio.

Rowoon goes back to Hyeyoon and apologies for the surprise. "Sorry bab......"

"Ya.....Kim Rowoon, you are so dead." Hyeyoon hits him in the arm and chases him out of the studio.

________________________________

Inseong has just finished hair styling.  His make up artist is touching up on his face.  Rowoon rushes into the room and quickly closes the door.  He glues his ear to the door listening to outside.  He is relieved when he didn't hear from Hyeyoon. She probably goes to Seolhyun's room.

Rowoon starts changing back to his clothes while talking to Inseong.  "Hyung, is it the first time you actually work with Seolhyun."

"Yes, it is our very first time.  How come everyone sounds worried?" Inseong asks.  "We are professional, we can handle this." He looks at the mirror to check on his look.

"I am not worried about your professionalism, it's just that I heard you and Seolhyun is not in good terms right now."

"No, we are actually.....good now." Inseong smiles.

"Really? So I don't have to secretly date anymore?" Rowoon feels like he had won a jackpot! He really doesn't like lying.

"Have you even tried to hide it?" Inseong rolls his eyes. "It's ok, we all know.  Now you can get out of here, and have fun with your girlfriend."

"Yes!  Take care hyung. I will get going. See ya." Rowoon rushes out.
_____________________________

Hyeyoon knocks and gets in Seolhyun's room.  "You look beautiful on this dress. Hehe....So... Are you nervous about working with Inseong oppa? Are you still mad at him?"

"I am not mad at him now...we are good now." Seolhyun frowns "But now I am worried about the photoshoot, I must be out of my mind when I agreed to this." She closes her eyes and scratches her forehead.

Hyeyoon pats her back and comforts her. "I think you will be just fine.  You have been so much better around him lately.  You should give yourself some credits."

Seolhyun nods "You are right, I am different now. Thanks for coming.  You should get going now. Don't miss out the Busan festival. Have fun with Rowoon."

________________________________

Seolhyun slowly walks into the set, her heart is already pumping fast.  Inseong is leaning on the sofa waiting.  He looks up and smiles at her.  He gives her a comforting nod and signals her to sit beside him.

Seolhyun slowly approaches the sofa and sits at its corner.  She closes her eyes tightly and reminds herself "Seolhyun, you are a professional model, this is just another job. You can do it, fighting." She opens her eyes, and acts confidently.

Everyone in the room looks anxious, they are praying for Seolhyun not acting out. 

Photographer Heo speaks. "Guys, if you are ready, we can start now.  Let's warm up first. Seolhyun you can sit where you are and look at the camera, Inseong, please go to the other side of the sofa, and lean on the side of the sofa......ok great, hold the post." Mr. Heo starts snapping photos.

Seolhyun is relieved, she can do it with this distance, as long as she does not see his face.

"Ok good, let's move on to the next post.  Seolhyun, please lay down on the sofa facing the camera, and Inseong you can sit in front of the sofa, bend one leg and have your hands wrap around your knee." Heo instructs them to post.

Seolhyun who is laying down on the sofa can now see Inseong's side profile.  He looks real manly with the black velvet suit, it fits perfectly with his grey fluffy hair. His expression is just as relax as his usual self.  She wonders how he does it? Being so relax in front of her.  Omg, he is licking his lips again. Why does he do that all the time?  She starts to feel the butterflies in her stomach.

"Inseong, please lean your head a little to the back." Inseong shakes his head a little and leans back.  Seolhyun freezes, she can feel his hair brushing on her front leg, the tickling sensation starts climbing up from her leg, to her thigh, and to her stomach. Her stomach is aching.

"Ar....." Seolhyun jumps up.  Everyone turns and looks at her.

She wraps her hands around her stomach "I am sorry, I need to go to the washroom." She runs to the washroom full of embarrassment.

Everyone looks worried, Seolhyun is acting out again. Looks like it's going to be a long day.

*****************************

SF9 comeback in July!

Thank you.🎉