Movie night

It's been uneventful for the past few days. Both Rowoon and Hyeyoon have midterm exam today. They have been studying hard, so they haven't been spending much time with each other.

Hyeyoon gets a text from Rowoon after the exam.

RW: I have to work at Spring cafe after school😫. I will be home around 8.

HY: 😱 I was hoping I can catch up with you tonight.👉👈

RW: Let's have dinner together, I will grab something on my way home.

HY: Ok, ok. I will be reading the drama script while waiting for you.

RW: Drama script?

HY: Yes, remember both Chani and I got casted in the same drama? Filming will be starting next month. So I have to start preparing for it.

RW: Any spoilers?

HY: No! Not even you. 😝

RW: 😒

RW: Gotta go, see you tonight! I miss you😘

HY: Miss you too. 🤭

"Aw....that's so sweet." She looks at Rowoon's last message, reading it over and over again.

_______________________________

Hyeyoon has been reading scripts for hours now, her eyes are getting tired and her stomach growls.

She looks at the clock, it's 8:15p.m. now, Rowoon is nowhere to be seen.

"Where is he now?" She murmurs.

She lays down on the sofa, starts scrolling down IG post. Inseong has been quite active these days, she sees a new post updated, it's him with the big 4 at today's lunch.  She touches Rowoon at the screen, she misses him already. She continues to scroll down her timeline.  There she finds something.  Somi has uploaded couple of Rowoon's pictures working at Spring cafe today.  w2ant

"Stalker!" She complains while keep zooming in at the pictures.  Rowoon is wearing his metal glasses today.  Actually he hasn't taken them off since the day she asked, except for his modelling work.  She likes that about him, he always keep his promises.  He seems to have built up some muscles these days, it must be the result of intensive model training.

While Hyeyoon is still immersing herself into Rowoon's beauty, the entrance door opens. She quickly jumps up from the sofa and runs to the door.  Rowoon has bought some fish and chips.  She takes over the food and brings them to the kitchen counter.  "How's your day? Tired?"

"No, actually I felt good, I haven't been around the cafe for a while, I missed the brothers." Rowoon quickly puts down his stuff.

"Did you get asked for numbers a lot? I mean I saw some of your stalkers posting pictures of you today." She teases him.

"And you are stalking the stalker?" Rowoon laughs, enjoying her jealousy, it's too cute to miss.

Hyeyoon purses her lips protesting.  "Go shower first, I will get some side dishes ready."

______________________________

After dinner, Hyeyoon suggests to watch a movie before going to bed.  The week is almost over, and she wants to spend every last minute with Rowoon. She picked a recently hit horror movie "The nun".

"I heard this is really scary, let's watch it." Hyeyoon has probably watched too much romance drama, she is starting to imagine Rowoon holding her tight while she screams.  Her lips curl up as her imagination becomes more vivid.  Meanwhile, Rowoon is looking really stiff, is he also nervous about what is to come?

The movie is starting, they are sitting on the sofa only a foot away from each other.  They hold on to their own fists, getting nervous about their next move.

15 minutes into the movie, they are still in the same position.  Hyeyoon is a little disappointed, she looks at Rowoon.  He hasn't moved a single inch, it's like having an actual David's statue sitting right next to her, except that his eyelid keeps blinking.  "Is he really nervous? This is not like him though...." She thinks to herself.  Hyeyoon moves an inch closer to Rowoon, hoping he would response.  Then an inch closer, then another inch, until their shoulders are only five inches apart.  She is too focus on the distance with them, and has not paid attention to the movie at all.

Hyeyoon begins to think that nothing will happen tonight, that's when a loud sound hits the room.  Rowoon screams and pulls her body to him.  He hides his face in her shoulder and holds on to her really tight.  The move is so sudden, Hyeyoon forgets to react. A minute later, Rowoon stands up and says "I need to go to the washroom, ar.....it must be the food." He runs into the washroom without waiting for her to response.

Hyeyoon calms herself down and tries to recall what has just happened.  Rowoon being stiff as a stone and hadn't make a move on her is the weirdest thing happened tonight.  And then the wildest reaction after a scary scene?  So....so Rowoon is actually scared? That would explain it all.  Hyeyoon giggles.  Aw....her giant puppy is so cute.  This is not what she expected, but she is happy that she gets to know him a little bit more.

Rowoon comes out of the bathroom.  His face is wet and looks a little bit pale.  He goes back to his seat slowly, looking down to the floor without saying a word.

"Rowoona, this movie is too scary for my taste.  Let's just stop it here." Hyeyoon suggests. She wants to protect her puppy at all cost.

Rowoon finally lays back to the sofa and just nods slightly.  She goes to the kitchen and makes him a chamomile tea.  He is feeling much better now, but his hands are still shaking.

While Rowoon is still calming himself down, Hyeyoon help making the bed for him on the floor.  "I am going to read the script together with Chani before school, so you probably won't see me in the morning." She continues, "You are moving back tomorrow right? Wait for me after school, I will go with you."

Rowoon hesitates, then he nods to agree.  They turn off the light, say good night to each other and go to bed.

Hyeyoon closes the door behind her, and quickly texts Seolhyun, reports to her what just happened.

HY: He is going back home tomorrow, now I don't want him to go...😣 What should I do?

SY: Just tell him if you dare 😂😂

HY: 🤐

SY: I am a little jealous now, Rowoon is so sweet.

HY: What did he do now?

SY: Nothing, Nothing! He said just forget about what happened.😠

HY: Sigh, can I help?

SY: No. You have a lots on your plate already.

They say goodbye, and finally go to sleep.