Train to Busan

Seolhyun is standing in front of KTX Seoul station. It's been a tough week for her. Not only was she upset about the other night, she also finds out about Iris.

It was Tuesday after school, she got a text from Inseong.

IS: Seolhyuna~, can I meet up with you for a bit? I am just outside of Spring cafe.

SY: Umm, okay.  Is something wrong?

IS: No, I just need to give you something.

Sigh, she could never say no to him.

SY: Ok, I am coming now.

Seolhyun hurried to the campus entrance, she halted.  She saw a girl talking to Inseong.  She got curious and approached them from the back.

Iris: Oppa, did you like the lunch I made for you?

Right, Inseong didn't have lunch with them.  Was it because of her?

Inseong: It's good, but you don't...

Iris: You liked it? So you like scrambled egg more or sunny side up?

He hated eggs! So he ate it because of her?? Seolhyun was having a stomachache.

Inseong: Iris, can we talk about this later? I am meeting someone here.

Iris: What about the date we talked about before?

Inseong: I didn't....

Iris: How about Namsan tower?

Inseong: Iris.....please.  Can we talk later?

So another date with another girl?  Was it why he asked her to forget about it? Her stomachache was getting stronger.

Iris finally left.  Seolhyun came to his back and patted on his shoulder.  He turned around, smiling like an angel.  She frowned.

He came closer to her and rested his hands on her shoulders. "What's wrong? Are you not feeling well?"

"I....I had a stomachache." Technically she wasn't lying.

"Should I take you to the doctor?" Inseong sounded concerning.

"I am fine now, oppa.  What do you want to give me?" She smiled at him.

"Oh, it's the train ticket to Busan on Saturday. I got it over lunch." Inseong continued "I am flying over to Japan tomorrow and won't be back until Friday.  So I have to give this to you today." He licked his lips and carefully asked.  "Come with me, will you?"

Seolhyun remained silent, "So you lied about having lunch with Iris, and the date, and now you forbid me from seeing Jaehyun???" She thought to herself. "What the heck, I will say no to you Inseong, I will just go on Friday and date with Jaehyun."

Inseong applied his lip balm while nervously waiting for Seolhyun's reply.

Seolhyun shook her head. "Sure....I will see you on Saturday." She took the ticket and left.

'Click.' She turned around, Inseong was taking selfie again. Y6ou

"Why are you so stubborn?" Seolhyun scolds at herself in front of the Seoul train station. "How many people confessed to you this month? 5? Why does it have to be him?" She sighs again.

Inseong approaches her from behind, and pats on both her shoulders. "Seolhyuna, good morning." He speaks too close to her, her ear tickles.

"Ar, oppa good morning."

"Let's take a picture in front of the station, letting them know that we are coming." Seolhyun lets out a weak smile when he takes the picture.  He smiles with satisfaction.