Surprise surprise

Rowoon is hired by SMC, and he has been away training for two weeks now.

She hasn't been apart from Rowoon since the day school started. She has been feeling down for days now, like a part of her is missing.

Rowoon would occasionally call her in between breaks from the training camp. But it's never enough for her. She misses him more and more. Now she wishes he still use IG, so she can at least get a piece of him to fill her empty heart.

Today Hyeyoon is meeting up with Wendy and Somi for upcoming plans for tennis club. Originally there is only one new manager position, but Somi forced herself in for the very obvious reason.

"Hello sunbae, how are you?" Hyeyoon walks into the meeting room, Wendy is already waiting inside.

"I'm good. Come sit down. Somi said she will be joining us in a bit, so let's get started." Wendy continues, "So today, we will be planning a joint practice with Busan university. Basically we will be setting a date and arranging transportation and accommodation for the team. I have invited Zuho to join us today, he can give us insight on the team's preferences.

Zuho comes in right after Wendy finishes. "Ladies, I have talked to our team and Busan's team. We agreed that Busan's team will come to Seoul for practice games first, then we visit Busan during Busan's festival, so we can stay over if we want."

"That's a great idea, I have always wanted to visit Busan. Oh Inseong oppa has a villa there, may be he can join us there." Hyeyoon is excited.

"Sounds fun already, let's get into transportation and accommodation arrangements then." Wendy moves on to the next agenda.

Somi suddenly barges into the meeting room. "Hi everyone, sorry I am late. I have this chemistry group project meeting that running late."

"It's ok, we just started not long ago, I will fill you in." Wendy gives Somi a warm smile.

The meeting continues.

_______________________________

After the meeting, Hyeyoon invites everyone for dinner, but only Zuho is available. They sit down in a quiet restaurant.

"So how do you like working with us?" Zuho asks.

"Oh it's actually really fun. Jaeyoon oppa and Dawon oppa are like gagmen of the team. And Wendy onnie is really bright and kind. I heard that she is your no.1 fan!"

"Haha, thanks. She does follow me to the tournament." He pauses as he realizes something. He quickly shakes his hands and clarifies "And not just me, she does a great job taking care of the team as well. We all like her."

"Yea, I really like her too. By any chance you would know her ideal types? I would love to introduce my friends to her if she is still single." Hyeyoon is testing Zuho.

Zuho is a very caring person. He might cool and slightly intimidating on the outside, but he is actually a very warm and lovely person. Hyeyoon thinks he would be a good match with Wendy onnie. She notices that Zuho is very shy around Wendy, despite the fact that she is obviously interested in him.

"Ar...umm....I'm...I'm not sure." Zuho freaks out.

"Oh I am sorry if you are not comfortable about me asking. I just thought that you are really close to her."

"It's ok, it's just that we never talk about it, that's all." Zuho shyly scratches the back of his neck.

"Oh Zuho, you are really good at computer right?" Hyeyoon changes the topic.

"Umm, I know the basics. Do you need help with anything." Zuho offers his help.

"Actually yes, my laptop keeps shutting down by itself, and the warranty has just expired. So I wonder if you can help check it out."

"Sure, why don't I walk you home after dinner, then I can have a look at it." Zuho says.

"That's would be great! Thanks a lot!"

They continues to chat for another hour. Seems like they have share a lots of interests, like movies, cycling and their love for cats.

______________________________

"Thanks for walking me home and help me with the computer, my apartment is right there, please come in."

As soon as Hyeyoon opens the door, she notices the lights are on. She remembers when she left home for school, the lights were off.

She pauses, then someone comes out of the bathroom.

"Hyeyoona, welcome home, my place is ......." Rowoon stops speaking when he sees Hyeyoon standing at the entrance with Zuho.

Zuho and Hyeyoon were in shock by Rowoon's sudden appearance. Especially Hyeyoon. Rowoon just walks out of the steamy bathroom half naked, with only a pair of shorts and a small towel hanging around his neck. His hair is still wet and messy. A drop of water drips from the tip of his hair down to his chest. He is well built with just the right amount of muscle that makes his body proportion perfect. He sure is a textbook example of what model looks like.

"Why are you here?" "Why is he here?" Hyeyoon and Rowoon yell at the same time.

Rowoon walks closer to Hyeyoon, she is overwhelmed with the perfect figure in front of her, she feels so dizzy that she almost faints. She covers her eyes with one hand, and blocks Rowoon with the other, "Ya, Kim Rowoon, put on your shirt first, then we can talk."

____________________________

Rowoon has now changed and they are all siting in the living room. Rowoon has his arms crossed in front of his chest. His forehead creases. He turns to Hyeyoon and asks bluntly. "Why is Zuho here?"

"He's here to help me fix my laptop. Remember? We talked about it last week. You were away, so I asked Zuho to have a look." Hyeyoon tries to calm herself down. She does not want to argue with Rowoon in front of Zuho.

"Yes, Hyeyoon, why don't you show me your laptop, I will have a quick look at it." Zuho adds. He can feel Rowoon's agitation, like he will come at him at any moment. He just wants to get out of here, like right now!

Hyeyoon takes out her laptop from her room and hand it over to Zuho. Rowoon keeps staring at her the whole time like predator eyeing at its or as prey. He then turns to Zuho, watching every single move he makes. While Zuho working at the laptop, he can feel a laser sharp gaze staring at him from the back. It makes him so nervous, he starts sweating and his hands are shaking involuntarily.

The room is deadly silent, Zuho is too stressed out, he can't focus anymore. He closes the laptop and stands up. "I think I need some time to work on it. Why don't I take it home first, I will let you know first thing in the morning."

Before Hyeyoon can reply, he already ran out of the house and shuts the door.

Now it's just the two of them.