FINAL CHAPTER

Rowoon had just arrived at Vegas airport.  He texted Inseong as soon as he got a signal.

RW: Hyung, I just arrive, where are you?

IS: I am in the hotel suite, Seolhyun and Hyeyoon went out for their bachelorette party tonight.  Why don't you come over? We only have a few hours left before our flight to Hawaii.

RW: Where are they having the party? I want to see Hyeyoon before I head to Hawaii.

IS: Sometimes I wonder whether you are here for me or for Hyeyoonie.  They have a party room in the bar of our hotel, I will text you the address.

RW: Thanks hyung. I will see you later.

Rowoon got into a taxi and headed directly to the hotel.

10 minutes later, he got another text from Inseong.

IS: My little gift for you, I just checked in a room in our hotel for you. It's under Hyeyoon's name.  In case you need it, you know🤫

Rowoon smiled and thanked Inseong for being such a good friend.

________________________________

He arrived at the hotel bar and immediately saw Hyeyoon.  She was obvious drunk and a  tall male was holding onto her waist seemingly leading her to go somewhere.

He was in rage, he pushed the male away and said "Get away from her!" He held onto Hyeyoon and carried her out of the bar.

Hyeyoon seemed to noticed that she was in another man's hold.  She looked up and saw this beautiful creature in front of her.  "Baby, am I dreaming? I must have missed you so much, now you even show up in my dream!"

"You wish you are in a dream, you are in so much trouble right now." Rowoon replied coldly, he was still mad about what he had just witnessed.  He pressed the elevator button a few times, in hope that it would bring them faster to their room.

Hyeyoon ignored his coldness, she pulled his neck down and whispered into his ear " Baby, I want a wet dream tonight."

Rowoon blushed, he knew it's only Hyeyoon's drunk talk, but it still turned him on so badly.

As soon as they got inside the hotel room, Hyeyoon started taking off her clothes, but Rowoon stopped her.  "What's wrong baby? Don't we do it every time you come over?". They have been having this friends with benefits relationship for the past two years, The on and off relationship actually pulled them closer to each other.  They were single and mind free when they were separated, but they desperately desired and longed for each other when they were together.

"Believe me babe, I want it too, but not right now. I have something to tell you, I can't wait anymore, not even for one more week.  But first, you need to get sobered, come on, drink it." Rowoon hands her a glass of water.

They sat on the couch and waited until Hyeyoon cleared her head.  "Ok baby, I am ready." Hyeyoon's fingers ran from Rowoon's shoulder down to his elbow and went back up, barely touching Rowoon's skin.  Her body naturally wanted to be closer to him.

Rowoon swallowed, he resisted her temptation and pulled out an earring from his pocket.  He gently put the shooting star earring on Hyeyoon. "I want to give you this, I want you back now."

Hyeyoon was in awe, she had waited for this moment for so long.  She pulled him closer and gave him a passionate kiss before letting go.  "I want you more, baby." She paused for a few second before she continued. "I know you may think that I am not in my right mind now.  But I know I won't regret it even after the hang over."