Beach

They have never been to Busan before, plus they need some alone time, so Rowoon and Hyeyoon ditch the group and come out for some fresh air.

It's almost November now, the weather is getting cold.  The sky is much clearer than it is in Seoul, they can see a lots of stars here.

Rowoon and Hyeyoon has arrived the Haeundae beach.  It is the most famous and popular beach in Korea.  It is located in the heart of Busan cities.  The night view is especially the best with all the city lights along the coast.

They get off of a taxi, Hyeyoon is feeling the  chill on her neck.  She crosses her arms across her chest trying to stay warm.  She walks towards the beach and Rowoon follows right behind her.

The beach is quiet tonight, probably because of the cold weather.  Only a handful of people are here. Mostly couples. And they are one of them.

Rowoon catches on to Hyeyoon, he takes her hand with him.  Hyeyoon notices a hot pad in between their crossing hands.  She is touched by this little gesture.  He is probably one of the most considerate person she has ever known.  No wonder why she would fall for him.

"Sorry I only have one left, let's share it." Rowoon apologizes.

"It's ok, it's not that cold." They sits down on the beach, Hyeyoon shivers a little.

Rowoon moves behind her, engulfs her with his giant down coat.  Hyeyoon comfortably leans back on him like that he is a giant cushion.  She crosses both her hands with his.

"Finally, some alone time for us." Hyeyoon looks up and smiles to Rowoon.  Rowoon returns with the same smile. He bends down his head, softly touching her head with his.

"And look at the view, everything seems perfect tonight." Rowoon looks up the sky. "Look, there are so many stars here.  I haven't seen that much for a long time.  I miss Bom island ."

"Right, right.  I remembered I have seen it with you before.  I remembered there was a big news about meteor showers when we were little, and we sneaked out of our houses just to watch it.  Too bad we didn't see it that time."

"Well, I still remember how I got scolded afterward, haha."

"May be we will see it tonight? After all these years? I really really want to see it." Hyeyoon is talking like a child.

"Ok, if we don't see it tonight, we will go back to Bom island to see it. If we don't see it then, I will made you the meteor showers." Rowoon promises.

"Really? Oh we definitely should go back together one time." Hyeyoon is already excited.

"Wait until you finish the drama first." Rowoon taps on her nose lightly.

"Right, about that.....just a little spoiler here.  Chani and I will be.......couple in the drama........you know....there may be scenes that we....." Hyeyoon looks down, playing with Rowoon's finger.

Rowoon creases his forehead, then shakes his head, stops imagining how the scene would look like.  "Ok, I get it.....just don't let me watch." Rowoon says.  "When is the filming gonna start?"

"Next week. The female lead accepted a movie offer, so everything pushed forward a little bit to fit her schedule."

"So I probably won't see you much after this..." Rowoon makes a sad face.

"I'm sorry baby, I will make it up to you." Hyeyoon is feeling guilty.

"How about text me what you wear everyday?" Rowoon jokes.

"How about I send you a selfie everyday?" Hyeyoon plays along.

Rowoon smiles, then sighs "I am gonna miss you a lot babe." He pauses and looks at her wholeheartedly.