Into the night

A/N: I am sorry, this is not the ending.  I will start writing it in the next chapter.  At this rate, I probably need to do a few more chapters.  In the meanwhile, please visit my new story.

https://my.w.tt/wt8kgReLf9

************************************

"Who called?" Rowoon asks.

"It's Seolhyun, she said Inseong oppa is not feeling well and they have to go." She looks at Rowoon, she can clearly see sweat on Rowoon's forehead.  Is he nervous? Or is he just hot?

"Oh, just you and me then." Rowoon murmurs, his lips curl up slightly.  "Would you like to go up on the Ferris wheel?"

"Sure. Since we came all the way here." She smiles at him.  There are a thousand thoughts going on in her mind right now....  Is he going to continue what he left off? What if he does more? How should I react? What if he does nothing? Should I make the move then? What happened to our "friendship" then? Gosh, I can't handle this "friendship" thing anymore, it's getting too complicated.

Hyeyoon gets inside the cart first, she sits on the side that's closer to the harbour.  Rowoon gets in after her, he looks inside, then moves towards her.  Hyeyoon blushes and moves slightly to one side making room for Rowoon.

Hyeyoon's heart is pounding, at this point, she is sure something is going to happen.  She holds tightly onto her bag as if it's her life saving boat.

The cart wiggles as it starts moving, Hyeyoon loses her balance.  She stretches her arms out trying to gain her balance.  Rowoon grabs her hand swiftly and holds it down.  Now Hyeyoon shifted even closer to Rowoon.

"Ar....thanks." Hyeyoon said.  She looks down at their hands and feels Rowoon warmth engulfing her tiny hand.

"Sure." Rowoon unintentionally squeezes Hyeyoon's hand lightly, which makes Hyeyoon shiver.  Gosh, she is being hyper sensitive today, Hyeyoon thinks to herself.

Rowoon finally speaks after a moment of silence.  "Can I hold on to it a little longer?  Just...just when we are in the cart." His palm starts sweating.

Yes! yes! yes! Hold on to it for as long as you want! Hyeyoon screams inside her head.  But in reality, she just nods shyly, avoiding the eye contact with Rowoon.

As the cart goes up higher, the wind gets stronger.  Hyeyoon curls her back as the wind hits her. Rowoon switches their holding hands and extends the other arm to engulf her from behind.  He gently rubs his hand on Hyeyoon's arm.  "Cold?" He asks lowly.

"Umm.....it feels better now." Hyeyoon gives him a shy smile.  She's actually burning up from inside now.  "How about you?"

"I am actually feeling quite warm here." He whispers in her ear.  Hyeyoon closes her eyes, she is almost at her limit for all this teasing.

The cart suddenly comes to a stop.  A moment later, an announcement is made "Dear customer, at the moment we are experiencing strong wind.  To ensure everyone's safety, the Ferris wheel will be temporarily shut down until the situation improves.  Would everyone please stay calm and remain seated.  We will resume our service as soon as possible."

Both Rowoon and Hyeyoon are surprised by the announcement, but they are not complaining.  They both want to stay in the cart for as long as they could.  Still, he comforts Hyeyoon by rubbing on her arm one last time "It's just going to be a little while, don't worry." He releases his hold on her, but interlocks their fingers with the other hand.

"I am not worried." Hyeyoon smiles at him.  She turns her body slightly to the side and looks out from the cart.  "It's beautiful up here." This is probably the first time she actually gets to enjoy being in LA.  Before this, she was too busy settling now and mentally frustrated from being away from home, her friends, and her love.