What Happened in Vegas?

2 years later

Hyeyoon is waking up feeling her entire body so sore like she has just finished a marathon. "Arrrr...." She massages her forehead hoping it can relief the pain brought by the hangover. She is feeling out of place. She looks around and scratches her messy hair, she is not in her room. It looks like a high end hotel room. She looks outside the window, that's when she realizes she is in Las Vegas.

"Right, it was Seolhyun's bachelorette party last night." It was one hell of a party, there were booze, there were strippers, there were some unknown strangers as well. She looks around, no one is in the room. She leaves her room to the suite and calls "Seolhyuna, are you there?" There is no answer.

Hyeyoon walks into the bathroom, she rubs her face against the cold water and looks at herself at the mirror. She looks like a mess! Her make up is half on and half smudged, her hair is as messy as a crazy scientist. As she moves down her gaze, she finds herself only wearing her underwear! "Oh my god! What happened!?"

She slaps herself trying to make her come to her sense, only to find her worst nightmare, she is wearing a diamond ring on her ring finger. She grabs her hair and screams "Fxxk!"

She is in Vegas, her clothes are gone, she has no memory what happened last night and she is apparently married to someone? Like how is it possible? This is so wrong! Everything is wrong! It is not supposed to be like that, at least not how she has planned.

After 2 years of friends with benefits relationship with Rowoon, she is finally going home next week for good. She is supposed to go back to Rowoon. He is supposed to give her that damn earring and they are supposed to get back to together again.

Hyeyoon rushes out of the bathroom and searches everywhere for her cellphone, but she just can't find it anywhere. She drops on the sofa with frustration and hides her face with her hands. "Arrrr.....I screwed up so bad. Whom did I even got married with?" She lets out a long sigh. Suddenly, a flash of memory resurfaces. She was reading a text from her phone. "I will see you in......" that's when she dropped the phone in the toilet and flushed it out.

"Ayi..ssi. Can't you finish reading it before you flush it away?" She scolds at herself.  Putting aside her frustration, Hyeyoon starts searching the room for clues.  She finds two glasses of wine on the kitchen countertop, and her clothes laying on the kitchen floor.  "It must be one crazy night....." She murmurs.  Beside her clothes, there is a polaroid film.  In it there is a bouquet of dried red rose.  She counts the number, there are 28 stems.  "Why 28?" She asks.

She puts on her clothes and tidies up herself.  She makes sure she is still wearing her shooting star earring, and puts the polaroid in her bag before she leaves the hotel suite.  She goes down to the hotel lobby and approaches the service counter.  Luckily she is in the same hotel as Seolhyun.  The customer service representative greets her.

Rep: Good morning ma'am, how may I help you today?

HY: Umm, I want to check out from RM 2105. And may I know who registered when I check in?

Hyeyoon hands over the room key to the rep.

Rep: Just a moment.  May I have your name please?

HY: It's Kim Hyeyoon.

Rep: Oh, Ms Kim, the room is registered under your name.

HY: Really? Okay, thanks.  My friend is staying in this hotel, can you check her room number for me? Her name is Kim Seolhyun.

Rep: Ms. Kim, your friend is staying at room 3801.

Hyeyoon thanks the rep and takes the elevator to Seolhyun's room.  To her surprise, there are only two rooms on this floor.  She rings the door bell, the door opens within seconds.