I can't believe what I've done

Win P.O.V.

I couldn't believe that Bright put me on desk today. Business was going by pretty smooth and he thought it would be better to just put me on desk duty.

I wanted to help out with the security and I thought he would let me.

I kept glaring at the computer screen at front of me when I heard the bell ring for service. Putting on my fake smile I looked up to talk to the customer. "Sorry about that, how may I help you today?" I took a closer look at the man and he seemed pretty young. He was also dashingly handsome. He leans in and puts on a breathtaking smile. "I wanted to check into my room, underneath the name Joss Way-Ar." I felt heat rise to my checks as he leaned in closer. I turned to my computer and checked him in. When I confirmed it, I handed him his keys.

Our hands brushed a bit and he pulled it closer to him. "Could I take you out for dinner tonight?" My face felt hot and I nodded not really considering it. "I'll meet you at the hotel's restaurant when your shift ends." I nodded and cleared my throat to speak to him. "I end at 8:00." He smiles and kisses the back of my hand then leaves. After sitting there for 10 min I realize that I just screwed up big time.

I'm going on a date with another man and Bright is going to kill me.

I pull at the ends of my hair and stared at my hands. I remember the ring that Bright gave me and wondered if the man saw it. I'm pretty sure he did because I handed him the keys with my left hand.

Fuck! I am so dead when Bright finds out! I need to tell that man when dinner comes that I can't make it.

I hurriedly text Bright and ask when he ended work. Maybe just maybe he would be a little busy so I could cover it up. I heard my phone ring and saw that that he was calling me. Oh shit. "Win I can't end work early tonight but just wait for me at the lobby. I'll be finished at 10:00 if not sooner." He sighed as if he was stressed. "Ok I'll just wait for you then." He rushed a goodbye and hangs up. I'm thankful he's busy but the weight on my heart is painful.

Well I could now say I was a bit more than 50% sure that I was gay.

I wished that Love was here so I could have talked to her and maybe she would have stopped me or the guy would have talked to her. The thing is though, is that she didn't feel too well after 2 hours I arrived and left work early.

It was now 7:00 and I had about an hour left till 8:00. I stared at the glass doors and thought about my situation. When I get there I would be honest instead of beating around the bush and tell him I can't stay there with him and run the heck out of there. I think that should do it. I took track in high school and always got first place, so I could out run him.

About half an hour before 8:00 the man who normally comes for his shift walks in and waves to me. I smile and wave back at him as he disappears to check in. Just as I turned to face the doors, I felt cold soft hands grasped my torso and I stop in place. I cautiously turn to see who it is and warm lips peck mines, it was Bright. He ruffles my hair and gives me a questioning look. "Is that any way to look at your fiancé?" I scrunch my eyebrows and tilt my head to the right. "You look like you've seen a ghost." Oh yeah I did, if the person you're trying to avoid right now was considered one then sure I did. I threw on the most convincing smile that I could make and look up at him. "I was just caught off guard, no biggie." He laughs and I feel shivers from the way he laughs, it was attractive. "And you want to be part of the security." He shakes his head and walks away with a bunch of older men in suits. He probably has a meeting with them.

I glanced at the time on my laptop and it now read 7:55. I saw the man taking over my shift walk over to the desk and decided I would clock out now.