Feathery Kisses

Special chap.

Win P.O.V.

After leaving the party at the beach he led me back to the car. He kissed my forehead then down to my lips. He deepened it but it was gentle, it was bliss to me. I felt tears fall freely down my checks as he moved to take a look at me and wipe my tears away. "Don't cry." He cooed and his eyebrows scrunch up.

I moved my head side to side and took his hands in mind. "I- I'm crying tears of joy." I turned to the side and kissed his hand. "I love you so much, Thank you." I moved to kiss his lips repeatedly. "I love you…" In between each kiss I muttered those three words over and over. He pulled away, his face all flustered as he gaze into my eyes.

He hugged me and held my hand. "I love you so much Metawin. You've made me the happiest man alive. I can't wait until we finally get married and then start a family with you." I blushed and moved back to my seat. I stared at the road and he started the car. He chuckled and the ride home was comfortingly quiet.

I just couldn't believe that my kidnapper turned into my lover then my future husband. I smiled and mused about my future with my husband.

Bright P.O.V.

The bunny smiled to himself and which caused me to smile as well. The ring I felt on his left hand finally meant something. It meant my life with him and his undivided love and attention. At first I was afraid that I was moving too fast but those tears of his and his answered spoke otherwise.

There was so much I wanted to do with him and with our future family.

To be continued.

Happy 5k🎉