The Truth

Bright P.O.V.

It was twelve in the morning when I received a call from Prim. I ignored the call and opted to stay snuggled against my bunny. That didn't last long because she called about five more times until I caved in and answered. "What?!" I hissed into the phone. She immediately started to speak but all I could make out was mumble jumble. "Pace yourself, explain again." I advised her to do so and this time it was clearer. "I kept tabs on Win's phone like you to me to and I recently found something that may alarm you." She paused and I huff an air out. "Apparently someone is hacking into his phone and his background information." I sat upright to get a better focus of things. "So far the hacker has gotten information on his medical record, address of his roommates, and his phone number." I pulled on a bathrobe. I slowly closed the door to our room so I wouldn't wake up Win.

"When did you receive this information and who is this hacker?" I demanded and walked to the living room of the upstairs level. I sat myself down on one of the love seats and crossed my legs. "I haven't received any information on who the hacker is but apparently the hacker was hired to do this." I heard the sound of keys being pressed on and assume she was looking for the person at the end of this. Just who would want information of the brat? That bastard Narawat's was out of the way and there can't be anyone else who would want information on the brat.

It wasn't that the brat was unattractive, fuck he is far from that. What I meant is, who else around me or him would have interest? He's fucking wearing a ring on left ring finger! And even though it could be seen as just a fashion statement, I still came around his school to pick him up. I even wore the same matching ring on the same place on my left hand. Anyone who would like him at work would be asking for death if they thought they could like him or think of dating him. He is mines and mines alone, I don't share what is mines.

Over the deep thinking in my head I heard the Prim make a sound of victory. "OK! Sorry boss, it took a while but I manage to find his cell number. With that I hacked into his contact list and found a number that wasn't put under a contact. I assume that it would be the hacker because the number of times they chatted is a maximum of three calls, all which were very late in the night and lasted for a less than two minutes. The owner of that number goes by the name of Joss Way-Ar." That name didn't ring a bell or sound familiar so I asked for any more information on him. After a minute she found a generous amount of information on him.

"He is around the same age as Win and is currently attending the same college as him. Well more like volunteering but you know… Also he, you could say, in or was in the same gang as your uncle. Another thing is-" I cut her off before she could continue. "What?!" she remained silent on the other land and gave a sigh a moment later. "Like I was saying, I also-"I cut her off again but this time I rushed in with a demand. "Find me a picture of him and send it ASAP." It took a moment but I soon heard a ring from my phone that signal at text. I put the call on speaker then exited out to check the text. I verified that it was Prim and I quickly opened the message. It took a second to load but as soon as it was done I tapped the photo to get a better inspection.

The photo was of a young man about the same age as Win. The photo was candid but I knew who it was. It was that bastard who tried to seduce my bunny. Now that I think of it, he was also the same piece of shit that tried to kiss him. I clenched my phone in my hand as angered flowed throughout my veins. "Prim, I leave you in charge of keeping Win's identity a secret. Any knowledge of him that gets found out from anyone you will report to me as soon as you know." She gave a huff but agreed to my demand. "Yes boss!" I hanged up and entered our room quietly.

I couldn't go back to sleep and I couldn't keep still. I needed to release my anger so I changed into a pair of joggers and sweatshirt. I quickly got into my running shoes and rushed out of the door but made sure it was lock tight. I placed the keys in the pocket of my joggers and shoved my earbuds into my ears. The music in my ears was blast at full volume but I couldn't care about it. No one can take the bunny away from me.