Its okay, im here

~
Bettys Pov
~
I woke up as I shot up in the middle of then night, I didn't know what time if was but that hadn't crossed my mind.

My vision was blurring and my chest felt like it was closing in on me. I could feel his hand around my throat.

I could feel his touch. My hands went straight to my throat. Nothing was there. He wasn't there.

I felt tears stream down my face, I pulled my knees to my chest and wrapped my arms around my legs.

I started to rock back in forth when I felt someone's arm wrap around me and pull me into their lap.

When i turned my head i saw a blurry jughead, for once in those past 5 minutes i felt safe. I felt like i wasn't alone.

Like no one was gonna hurt me, or could hurt me. I snuggled into his chest and started to calm down when he whispered.

"It's okay, I'm here." He rocked me until I drifted back asleep. Hopefully he fell asleep after that.
~
Jugheads Pov
~
I woke up to see Betty struggling to breath and she had her legs up to her chest and she started to rock herself.

I wrap my arms around her and pull her into my lap, she looks at me and I smile at her. She snuggles into my chest and I rub her back.

"It's okay, I'm here" I whispered, she calmed down and I started to rock her. Once she fell asleep I kissed the top of her head and laid down.

I smiled seeing her asleep peacefully in my lap, she looked like a lil baby. I never truly realized how cute she really was until now.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep holding her, just to see her in my dreams later that night.
-
Word count including this 310
-
This is and I mean is the shortest part I will ever post.
-
I'm so sorry for it being so short, it just felt right.
-
Comment your thoughts and things you
Wanna see
-
Don't forget to vote so more people can read this story
-
Thank you so so so much for 1k reads that's fucking amazing
-
I'll post the next part as soon as possible