i dont want to pt.2

~

jugheads pov

~

I watched her as she colored, she was genuinely beautiful, the way her curls fell against her soft skin, the way her eyes looked in the light, she truly is a materpiece, an angel on earth. I didn't deserve her, she didn't deserve me, she deserved someone betty, someone whos just as beautiful and perfect as her, not someone who hurts her. I watched as she turned her head and looked up at me, hearing her giggle. "whatttt juggie" she said making me smile. "nothing betts, your just absolutely beautiful" I saw the blush form on her cheeks as I chuckled and she went back to coloring.

sooner the later i heard the door open and I turned my head, I saw doctor grey walk in and close the door, betty looked up to, he sat down, "hi betty, how are you feeling" he asked, "im doing good" she said, "any suicide thoughts?" he asked, "no, none at all" betty said happily, making me smile. "well thats really good to hear betty, but you are on high risk so we will need to send you to a psychward, its for your safety and mandatory by the state and we cannot release you without you going to a psychward, Ms. cooper" the doctor said, i looked at her, watching a tear roll down her cheek.

"b-but i-i d-don't have any t-t-thoughts, i-im f-fine" betty stuttered out, this broke me, I could hear the pain in her voice. "I know betty but we have to do this, you have to do this" the doctor said, and betty just nodded, "okay well we will be starting the paper work to find her a bed, and she'll be taken by ambulance because shes high risk" he said to me, "okay, thank you" I said and he got up and left, betty looked at me. "I-I d-don't w-want t-to g-g-go" she said starting to cry and I got up and hugged her, rubbing her back as she sobbed into my chest. "i know baby i know" I said trying to comfort her as she hugged me tightly.

~

3 hours later

~

I laid their, betty in my arms, rubbing her back as she slept softly in my arms. she looked like a beautiful angel, unbothered. i kissed the top of her head, making her smile softly. god she perfect, literally perfect. how could anyone ever wanna hurt her, how could I hurt her. she didn't deserve any of this, she didn't deserve any of the pain that shes receiven.  she didn't deserve to feel the way she does, she deserves to be happy, and to feel happy. no matter how she gets that, even if that means I can't have her anymore, i wouldn't care, because all I want is for her to be happy, and Ill do anything to make that happen.

I felt her start to move around a little bit, making me look down at her, i started to rub her back as she looked at me with a smile, "hi juggie" she said, in a happy tone making me smile. "hi baby" I said kissing her forehead softly, "how did you sleep?" I asked her, playing with her hair. "good" she said yawning, "okay good" I responded. suddelny the door opened making us both look over at the openning door. I saw the doctor walk in, hearing betty sigh as she got up, almost as if she knew what was to come. 

"Ms. cooper, we have found you a bed at the pyschward in greendale and you will shortly be transfered over by ambulance" he said making my stomach dropped, I wasn't ready to say goodbye again, for who knows how long, and who knows if i could talk to her while she was there. As I was caught up in my own thoughts, i felt betty wrap her arms around me and hug me tightly. I hugged her back and rubbed her back. I knew she was okay, I knew she wasn't ready but I knew this is what she needed, I knew this was what was best for her and her safety.

"okay thank you" I said before beginning to talk again. "also am I aloud to talk to her while she is admitted?" i asked feeling her smile against my chest and watched the doctor nodded as he began to talk. "you are aloud to talk to you and she can make one out going call during the am shift and one out going call during the evening shift but you can call her as many times a day but she will be having group and other activities like art therapy and PE" the doctor said making me smile, at least she would have something to do constantly and wouldn't be bored.

"okay thank you" I said smiling, doctor grey nodded as he walked out and closed the door, i looked down at betty as i rubbed her back. she was snuggled in so tightly, as if she didn't want to ever let go of me, in some way that gave me comfort, I mean at least she wanted me, she wanted to be with me, to hold me, to kiss me, she actually wanted me, and it wasn't for sex, or anything sexual, it was for me, she wanted me for me. god how did I ever get so lucky to get a girl like her, I mean I deffiently didn't deserve it, or her. so how did I get so god damn lucky.

after a while of just laying there, i heard the door open, I looked over to see paramedics, a smiled a little knowing this was whats best for her, of course it hurt, it hurt to know the girl your in love needed help and couldn't be with you, because she wasn't safe to herself, it hurt so badly, because all I wanted was for her to be happy, but this was a step in that direction right? I mean I know it is, i do, but Im just gonna miss her so much, but it makes me happy knowing shes getting the help she needs. 

i rubbed her back and kisses the top of her head and whispered softly, "betts its time to go" I said smiling a little bit. she nodded a little bit and sat up. I smiled at her, her smiling in return. i looked her in the eyes softly, whispering "i love you so much baby, its gonna be okay" I watched as her smile grew on her face, warmthness over coming me, her smile was so pure and perfect, i coudln't help but love it, "I love you" she whispered back, soon after getting up and getting onto the stretcher. 

I got up and watched as they were strapping her up and connecting her to all of the wires, to moniter her heartbeat and breathing, a tear fell down my cheek, i absolutely dreaded this, but I knew deep down this had to be done. so i wiped it before openning my mouth and saying "bye betts, Ill see you soon, I promise" she looked up and smiled at me, "bye bye juggie" she said, as they got her all strapped up, shortly taking her to the hospital from there.

~

word count not including this 1226

~

ayeeee updating the day after this is something differen't for me

okay don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts

~

ill post the next part as soon as possible I promise

~

also Ive been so bored so Ive been writing actually

~

so yeah