The date pt.2

~

Bettys pov

~

As we pull up to the restaurant I can't stop smiling, I mean I can't believe this is actually happening, I'm on a date with a really hot boy and he wants to be on it with me, I mean at least I hope he does.

As we pull up he gets out of the car quickly and walks over and opens the car door for me. I give him a polite smile and get out of the car. He softly took my hand and walked over to the door opening it for me.

I smiled and walked into the restaurant and he followed. We got seated and had an amazing date. (yall really thought I was gonna go soft like that? never even been on a date myself)

~

2 hours later

~

After we finished eating the check came, I tried to grab it but he was a little too fast for me "Not today babygirl, I invited you on the date, im paying" he said, "but juggieeeeee" I said pouting, "No buts princess" he said putting his credit card down and giving it to the waitress.

Once it came back, he took his credit card and signed it. we got up and he took my hand and we walked to the car. (that was a lot of ands) He opened my door for me again and I smiled. I got in and so did he and he started driving.

He then put his hand on my thigh, my heart started to race. What does this mean? Does he wanna have sex? How do I tell him im not ready? What if he does it anyway? My breath started to speed up and he stopped at a red light and looked at me, "hey hey whats wrong?"

I tried to get the words out of my mouth, but they wouldn't budge so I just looked down at his hand. once he noticed he removed his hand, "oh im sorry princess I didn't mean it like that, come here" he said patting his lap.

I nod, taking off my seat belt and climbing over into his lap, snuggling in safely in his arms. He rubs my back with one of his hands and whispers into my ear, "I will never, ever make you do anything you don't want to do."

That puts a smile on my face and gets drives home. Once we arrived back at the dorms he parked he got out carrying me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck and snuggled in close.

Closing my eyes as his starred to rub my back and walk us back to our dorm. He carried me into the dorm and into my room and sat me on the bed, I looked at him with a frown and confused face.

"Change first princess and then come to my room" he said and I nodded, he walked out of the room and closed the door, and I got up and changed into some cute pjs.

Her pjs🥺
~
Jugheads Pov
~
I smiled and left bettys room, closing the door so she could change. I walked back to my room, I hadn't felt this feeling before, idk I felt whole and happy again. I walked over and changed into just sweatpants no t-shirt and laid back in bed.

Waiting for my princess with golden locks to appear, I missed her touch already, her skin again mine. The way she cuddled into me. How she clinged onto me for comfort and safety.

I truly don't know what this feeling is, but it made me feel like I had a purpose and a reason to smile everyday, and then she walked in...
-
Word count not including this 625
-
I was gonna continue but like cliffhangers are good yk...
-
And plus I just thought of this one and it's good
-
Please tell me what you think in the comments
-
And don't forget to vote please
-
I'll post the next part as soon as possible