why pt. 2

~
jugheads pov
~
I froze for a split, processing what I was seeing, I quickly ran over and picked her up pulling her out of the bathtub, "betts wake up!" I said yelling, you could hear the pain in my voice.

I got no response, I kept yelling "betts wake up!" and "betts please don't leave me!" I got out my phone calling 911 and telling them the situation I was in. giving them my address and information. (sorry I didn't write out the call it's still triggering for me)

once they arrived, I heard them bust in through the door and I got up and ran out of the bathroom and her room, holding her life less body in my arms. "help please" I said trembling in my words.

they took her from my arms, putting her on the stretcher, one of them trying to stop the bleeding and the other was putting her in and pushing the thing out.

I watched them leave. quickly leaving the dorm heading over to cheryls. I needed to tell her so she'd meet me at the hospital and I wasn't going to do it over the phone.
~
narratives pov
~
jughead arrived at cheryls dorm, knocking on the door in a hurry. cheryl groaned as she woke up to the knocking. slowly getting out of bed and leaving them room, shortly opening the front door after words.

cheryl stiffed up and crossed her arms tightly. pissed that he had woken her up. "what the hell do you want jugrat" she said out of pure anger.

"cheryl it's not the time. you need to wake up veronica and meet me at the hospital" he said his voice cracking "b-betty t-tried to k-kill h-herself a-and I-I d-don't k-know I-if s-shes g-gonna m-make i-it" jughead said, tears running down his cheeks.

cheryls face turned from anger to pain "w-what" she said trying to hold her tears in. "I-I f-found h-her p-passed o-out I-in t-the b-bath, s-she t-took y-your p-pills a-and s-slit h-her w-wrists" jughead said, almost breaking down and sobbing.

"o-okay w-well b-be t-there" cheryl said closing the door and falling against it. starting to sob. veronica came out, quickly running over to her getting down and pulling her into her lap.

"hey hey, what's wrong baby, i've got you" veronica said holding her close as cheryl sobbed into her chest. mean while, jughead was still holding in his pain and tears, getting into his car and going to the hospital.

cheryl sat there in veronicas lap for a couple hours just sobbing. not saying a word to her secret lover, as she couldn't get anything out of her mouth. she felt numb, and hurt. pain pulsing through her bodying knowing she didn't read the signs.
~
a couple hours later
~
jughead sat there in the waiting room, his leg bouncing. he couldn't control it. he couldn't control anything and he hated that. he hated that he couldn't make her better, that he couldn't fix her.

he hated that he caused her pain, pain to the point were she felt this was the only option. jughead stared at the clock. waiting for the doctor to come out and say she was fine. say she was gonna make it. say that it was going to me okay. that she was going to be okay.

but he knew that what ever the doctor was going to say, he wouldn't want to hear. he didn't want to know that he was gonna lose her. he couldnt know that he was gonna lose her. but he didn't know what the doctor was gonna say.

he didn't know if she was gonna be okay. but deep down that's all he wanted. all he wanted was for betty to be okay. for betty to be his. because nothing else mattered. just her. she only mattered.
-
word count not including this 675
-
sorry it's short, i'm trying
-
thank you to everyone asking if i'm okay, i'm doing good, just getting better
-
i'll post the next part as soon as possible
-
don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts
-
please remember that we'd rather hear your story than hear about your funeral
-
there is always someone who is here and who wants to listen
-
don't make a permanent decision to a temporary problem, please
-
I love you. don't forget that.