1 • debut

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

rosie's pov

nervous. im so nervous. a month ago, they had announced that i, too, was also being added to red velvet's lineup. it was a mixed reaction. me and yeri unnie got a lot of hate because they wanted just the four, original members. the hate didnt get to me as much as it did to yeri. im worried for her but she says she is okay. i am not the type to take hate harshly so it didnt effect me that much, i was too busy being happy doing something i loved and one day, people will see that. thinking about it now makes it less nerve-wracking for me.

"yeri-ah we are actually going to debut now!" i say to yeri excitedly. she smiled and nodded. i could tell she was nervous so i held her hand on the way to our stage.

there was so many fans in the audience. all of them cheering, for us. i saw many fans holding up support slogans for me and yeri and it got me really happy to see people support us. i pointed it out to yeri and she smiled brightly, before readying ourselves for our first ever stage performance. im finally here, living my dream.

• time skip •

the performance was amazing. i couldnt stop smiling! the fanchants gave me the extra boost i needed and i thought i did my best out there.

"yeri-ah, rosie-ah well done!! we are so proud of you!" irene unnie said as we did a group hug.

"there was so many fans for you both! youre already so popular ay?" joy teasingly says as we giggle.

wendy and seulgi unnie pat our heads. me and yeri just look at each other with happy eyes, proud of ourselves after years of training together.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆