28 • operation wenga

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

as youve seen rosie's text messages, one conversation was with jhope. rosie was contemplating where and when she would casually ask wendy of what she thought of suga, still in disbelief that a man like him would be interested in wendy. they were complete opposites in terms of personality. eventually she had a little plan for it all when she would come home and sleepover in her room to have a wensie night.

rosie's pov

hearing the front door of our dorm open and close, i tidied my room a bit more and jumped on my bed waiting for wendy unnie.

wendy walked in with 2 bags full of food and drinks. as part of my plan, i played bts songs in the backround while we talk so i can easily move on to the topic of bts.

wendy : i bought extra snacks you didnt ask for since youve been losing too much weight.

rosie : ah nice! ive been feeling too lazy to do anything recently, even eating?! its crazy unnie.

wendy : yah, take care of yourself rosie, be glad you have us or you'll look like a living skeleton.

rosie : dont worry, i am very thankful i have you all.

i slightly turn up the music and sing along trying to be as casual as possible.

rosie : unnie, who's your bias in bts?

wendy : that was random but uhmm.....let me think about it.

rosie : what do you think of suga?

wendy : suga? i think im tied between him and hoseok. theyre both very talented in what they do so i'll just say both of them are my biases.

rosie : have you tried talking to suga yet?

wendy : no i dont have his number plus you know he isnt the type to talk to a person like me.

rosie : you never know unnie, might aswell try?

wendy : hmm one day i guess, why are we even talking about this?

rosie, shrugging her shoulders : i dont know, i was just curious.

we continued to talk and eat for a few hours until wendy unnie fell asleep first. before i slept, i quickly texted hobie oppa.

rosie :
hey oppa, sorry that im texting you late at night but i just talked to wendy unnie and found out both you and suga oppa are her biases. if i were you, id find a way to give her his number ;) goodnight!

hobie oppa☀️ :
hi rosie! you should sleep soon and thank you for telling me! i will try to not be suspicious about it, thank you goodnight :)

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆