11 • mbc music festival

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

rosie's pov

(pretend this is rosie's outfit)

in my dressing room, me and my unnies were going over our dance break for our performance. everyone was immersed in the dancing, except for one person. suddenly, joy had stopped what she was doing and stared at the tv screen we had in our room. i followed her eyes as she watches...bts?

i take joy's arm and bring her into an empty room.

joy : rosie what are you doing? what's wrong?

rosie : you like someone from bts, don't you?

joy : what? how did you know?

rosie : well you did just stop practicing and stare into the screen when they were performing. make it more obvious unnie haha.

joy : you better not tell the others or they'll definitely spill it by accident!!

rosie : dont worry, i wont. you can trust me! now, who in bts? you might aswell tell me now.

joy : guess.

rosie : hmmm, wait you did say he was a 95 liner so it's either taehyung or jimin!

joy, walking out of the room : it's taehyung.

she left the room leaving me shocked and standing there for a minute, before chasing after her. i gave her a smirk and chuckled to myself.

• time skip •

cheering and shouting echoed the venue, as we stay still in our finishing poses. i was especially exhausted since we had to dance more for this stage. my stomach was also not having it. i need food asap or i'll cry.

humming some song that was stuck in my head, i walk down the hallway with joy as i spot my manager. perfect, she always has food! she was on the opposite side of the hallway, standing outside an open room, talking to people.

me, being me and desperate, i couldnt wait so i shouted "UNNIE IM STARVING, YOU HAVE SNACKS RIGHT? I KNOW YOU KEEP SOME FOR ME. I NEED THEM OR I'LL CRY PLEASE!!"

joy, flinching when i shouted : yah! youre too loud plus she's talking to someone! you sound like youve been starved by her. don't embarrass her.

we continued walking towards her and when i was close, i started whining at her to give me some snacks.

rosie : unnieeeeeeee, i feel like im going to faint if i dont get any food in my system. omg i really want noodles right now. oh and tteokbokki. THAT SOUNDS SO DELICIOUS.

manager, sighing and hinting with her head and flickering eyes that i shouldnt have said those things out loud because someone, well not just one, was listening : rosie, i'll get you food when i finish something first.

joy, looking inside the room with wide eyes and tensing her body : uhmm....rosie?

rosie, still clueless : what unnie? are you okay? you seem tense. are you hungry too? hey, are you even listening? i guess we're both broken from not eating.

manager, whispering in rosie's ear as joy still stands frozen : yah, look inside the room, i cant believe you havent seen them. i was literally talking to them too. your fault for embarrassing us all.

i look at her with suspicious and confused eyes and turn my head to the doorway opening.

seven boys looking towards our direction, some with blank, confused faces, some trying not to laugh and some just smiling. i-it's bts.

i gave them a quick awkward smile and quickly turned away to grab joy's attention. she looked at me and i mouthed a 'sorry' for embarrassing her in front of them. i cant believe they heard my whining about food. i sound like a baby.

rosie, practically a tomato : hehe, uhm unnie nevermind. im not hungry anymore. come on joy unnie let's go hehe. continue your conversation BYE.

i bolt dragging joy with me. we stop at one point and i just slap my forehead.

joy : i cant believe we just embarrassed ourselves in front of bts, especially taehyung :(

rosie : unnie im so sorry! i'll buy you food, please forgive me!!

joy, laughing : rosie it's okay, at least i got to see them close up in real life. they are so good looking in real life!!

rosie : ive got to agree! they were glistening unnie. now they think i'm weird though. i just wanted food :(

joy gave me a reassuring smile and patted my back.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆